• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Ok so I found this amazing game on another site, played online till I got the choice for making the sex tape with Eden. I accidentally close the browser and all the save files were deleted. (idky I thought that site would had saved them in Temp somewhere).

I can't play the whole game again or download it. Can anyone give me there save files so I can skip all scenes and can continue from where I left.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Ok so I found this amazing game on another site, played online till I got the choice for making the sex tape with Eden. I accidentally close the browser and all the save files were deleted. (idky I thought that site would had saved them in Temp somewhere).

I can't play the whole game again or download it. Can anyone give me there save files so I can skip all scenes and can continue from where I left.
Hi Andonthatday
Use this saved (1-1-LT1.save)

This saving begins just before you meet Eden.
The condition of this save is:
- Follow the route of the Harem (No girl has been rejected)
- The MC had sex with Shauna and other girls including working with Rachael before Jamie agreed to allow the MC to sleep with other women (Which creates the condition: cheated = True)

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I for one say get the life issues taken care of then get back to the game when he can put his full attention to it. The fans that truly like the game will wait.

Really? I though he specifically said that every girl would be romanceable, that girls you can't do anything with were a pet peeve of his.
It was said on Patreon and here there would be no incest. Every girl is romanceable that isn't related.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I for one say get the life issues taken care of then get back to the game when he can put his full attention to it. The fans that truly like the game will wait.

It was said on Patreon and here there would be no incest. Every girl is romanceable that isn't related.
and that is the Biological mom and the Eventually Sister and thats it.

Reactions: Repuci
3.70 star(s) 636 Votes