Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why you think Rachel offered you the contract as such lol. Money you make off that plus by time get drafted to pros and get the big money contract, be able to buy multiple houses for the girls & kids lol.
Multiple houses? Try one massive fucking mansion. It would make a nice change from celebrities who buy twelve bedroom mansions then live in them alone.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
o m g i just thought of something , if i get half the girls pregnant in this game i'll have like 50 kids .... hhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha

anyone got some rope i could borrow ... or know a great bank i could borrow millions to support them all ... hhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahaha
Like a true 80s and 90s NBA star.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
fuck only 12? witht he amount of girls im planning on having we gonna need a lot more than 12 lol
I said twelve bedrooms, not twelve girls. Twelve king-sized beds ought to be enough for all the girls in the game so far, given what we saw last time he slept.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's free publicity for MC so why not?
You're basically rubbing in Jamie's face the fact that you're having sex with all these women. She said she didn't want to know about the ones you don't care about and this is before she knows about the whole pregnancy deal. Plus the whole world.
Can you already have sex with the aunt? I'm waiting for it to play it again
What Aunt? Are you sure you have the right game?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, I finally caught up to the end of the last update. That took a while and was a lot, especially compared to most of these games after a similar amount of time that still haven't had so much as the MC getting a tugjob.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes