lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry for my bad english, i'm not fluent in english (but i can read well)
So, if Willow is MC's sister, what happened with Stacy's storyline? It's weird, because there's a different family inside MC dreams.
Is just a theory, but i guess the MC had another adoptive family before Azel appears.
Use the spoiler/ispoiler tags please

Human memory is terrible, we don't recall events as they happened, we are easily influenced by new information which can completely transform our recollections of events. In this case, our MC can vaguely recall having a sister and is mixing up those memories with more recent events, hence seeing the sister's face differently at different times.

In short, Stacey was a red herring, intended to prevent us from figuring out the sister's true identity (and it worked because
Willow was someone I never even considered)

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Braindrop That storyline reveal was so worth the wait for this update! \(*T▽T*)/ And I like how it wasn't teased at the end of the last update... you stuck it solidly in the middle, so that we could take the time to fully absorb and appreciate it... like osmosis.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are there avoidable fetishes in this game???
Yes and no. You are forced into a polyamorous relationship with 2 of the characters within the game so if that's a deal breaker then leave now. Outside of that though, nothing is really forced. One of the two forced girlfriends can be trans which then forces another character to be trans (yet anther character will also be trans regardless of your choices but, at this point, there's nothing sexual there)

There are some scenes where you have to choose between cumming inside a girl or rejecting her, hopefully the dev will change this as it isn't a truly binary choice.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Which scenes are those?
Scene with Alexis in the diner, you either reject her or cum in her pussy. Giving her a facial should be an option.

Scene with Zoe in which you put a pen in her arse. Zoe slips and takes a partial creampie; my MC, having been taught by my high-school coaches to not dump my muk in every random Ho that came along, would be too cautious to blow his load in Zoe.

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
One of the best Harem game with less Drama and very nice Sex sence I Like it ~ but I got something to ask are all other Girls (beside the Two Main Girls) just sexfriend?...^^

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
One of the best Harem game with less Drama and very nice Sex sence I Like it ~ but I got something to ask are all other Girls (beside the Two Main Girls) just sexfriend?...^^
I think that it deppend on your decisions during the game, for example, i reject a lot of the girls and sex friends for beilei (the zoe's friend we meet first) and its looks more like a third girlfriend than a sexfriend

Reactions: King Jr

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Yeah a lot of people complaining that they don't like Jamie and/or Shauna and are annoyed by the fact that they get forced on you, as well as some other things that you don't have control over.

But like... the dev has to fix some things in place. You get these super sandboxy games where all the threads are completely disconnected and you can completely choose what you want to do, okay great, then the story either doesn't exist or makes no sense whatsoever. This is still a visual novel, yes it is somewhat interactive, but I think it's only normal that you are "forced" to do certain things. I mean, nobody is forcing anyone to play the game, but if you choose to, you sign the contract that you sign up for some of things the dev had in mind.

Jesus... You can always play other games that are more to your liking. Nothing wrong with pointing out flaws, and critiquing a game, but whining about not being able to influence every little detail is just absurd.

N.b., this wasn't in reference to any specific comment necessarily, just a response to a general vibe I get from a lot of complaints in this thread.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah a lot of people complaining that they don't like Jamie and/or Shauna and are annoyed by the fact that they get forced on you, as well as some other things that you don't have control over.

But like... the dev has to fix some things in place. You get these super sandboxy games where all the threads are completely disconnected and you can completely choose what you want to do, okay great, then the story either doesn't exist or makes no sense whatsoever. This is still a visual novel, yes it is somewhat interactive, but I think it's only normal that you are "forced" to do certain things. I mean, nobody is forcing anyone to play the game, but if you choose to, you sign the contract that you sign up for some of things the dev had in mind.

Jesus... You can always play other games that are more to your liking. Nothing wrong with pointing out flaws, and critiquing a game, but whining about not being able to influence every little detail is just absurd.

N.b., this wasn't in reference to any specific comment necessarily, just a response to a general vibe I get from a lot of complaints in this thread.
Completely agree, in a book (or non-visual novel) we don't get nearly the amount of choice that is given in these games. If the women that the MC is with don't appeal then there is nothing stopping them from moving on. My main concern has always been quality over quantity, I like having a few meaningful relationships instead of man superficial ones, it feels like the longer this game goes on the more it skews toward the latter.

Still, I am enjoying it and I want to see what happens next.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Completely agree, in a book (or non-visual novel) we don't get nearly the amount of choice that is given in these games. If the women that the MC is with don't appeal then there is nothing stopping them from moving on. My main concern has always been quality over quantity, I like having a few meaningful relationships instead of man superficial ones, it feels like the longer this game goes on the more it skews toward the latter.

Still, I am enjoying it and I want to see what happens next.
Fair enough, I also felt that the introduction of possibly 3 new sexual/romantic partners in the last update (the nurse, don't remember her name, Vanessa I think (Nathan's mom) and of course the princess) was a bit much for one update. One of them at least could have been skipped for another scene with one of our known characters, possible Natalie, I wanna bang her so hard xD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Maybe BD feels like he needs to have content for every available fetish out there (because people are complaining so much) so he needs to introduce a lot of optional girls so that every fetish/preference can be eventually satisfied. Makes more sense than every girl being up for everything but all of these introductions of course lead to the story being somewhat dragged out. Especially for the ones of us, that just want everything on the menu even if I don't know how to feel about it xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right? I mean where is My NBA Jam gameplay? How else will I win over the new guy if he can't see me "on fire" power dunking on other teams?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes