KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
A facepalm just means you said something stupid, like in this case complaining about the girls being too into the main character, especially in the context of Willow as if she got easier in this update.
That's what you got from there? Hmm. Interesting. :unsure:

I didn't complain Willow got easier. I've long resigned myself to the fact that every single girl in this game is easy. The amount of time it takes them to succumb to MC relies strickly on BD's ability to write convincing roadblocks before the inevitable happens.

With Willow, I had a small hope that she would be more of a challenge and a mystery, not just because I like Bad Grrls, but also because I believed it would be a nice challenge to BD as a WRITER to break from the norm of girls throwing themselves at the MC. And before you point out that Willow is one of many that MC has not diddled yet, including my beloved Veronica and everyone but mine's beloved Harper, I would like to point out that of those, only Willow and Kimmy were shown in any way antagonistic towards MC. Everyone else was in full-on hero worship mode since the day of or even before meeting him. Even Pizza girl with a crush. Carli, I believe? And it's pretty safe to say that she will fill the "Fat-Bottomed Girls need some lovin' too" niche eventually.

We've all seen that Kimmy had a major turn-around and I, for one, can't wait to finally fuck her properly. Somebody's gotta fill up my Asian fetish quota, and since Emiko's nip/tuck, I'd rather it'd be Kimmy.

Which left Willow as the only slow-burner who presented any kind of conflict.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that make me shallow? Perhaps. Is this a long-winded way of suggesting that BD has a habit of setting up conflict before conveniently resolving it come the next update? If one were inclined to read that into it, it would most certainly seem so. Is this strictly my personal opinion and should anyone feel the need to argue their own point of view, in a cordial manner, would they be so kind as to respond in this thread, which, among the other purposes for which it was created for, encourages discussion of all aspects of the game? Indubitably.

Would simply facepalming one or many aspects of a post without specifying or engaging in meaningful discussion work at cross-purposes? You bet your sweet fanny, Bucko.

Reactions: moskyx

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's what you got from there? Hmm. Interesting. :unsure:

I didn't complain Willow got easier. I've long resigned myself to the fact that every single girl in this game is easy. The amount of time it takes them to succumb to MC relies strickly on BD's ability to write convincing roadblocks before the inevitable happens.

With Willow, I had a small hope that she would be more of a challenge and a mystery, not just because I like Bad Grrls, but also because I believed it would be a nice challenge to BD as a WRITER to break from the norm of girls throwing themselves at the MC. And before you point out that Willow is one of many that MC has not diddled yet, including my beloved Veronica and everyone but mine's beloved Harper, I would like to point out that of those, only Willow and Kimmy were shown in any way antagonistic towards MC. Everyone else was in full-on hero worship mode since the day of or even before meeting him. Even Pizza girl with a crush. Carli, I believe? And it's pretty safe to say that she will fill the "Fat-Bottomed Girls need some lovin' too" niche eventually.

We've all seen that Kimmy had a major turn-around and I, for one, can't wait to finally fuck her properly. Somebody's gotta fill up my Asian fetish quota, and since Emiko's nip/tuck, I'd rather it'd be Kimmy.

Which left Willow as the only slow-burner who presented any kind of conflict.

Does that make me shallow? Perhaps. Is this a long-winded way of suggesting that BD has a habit of setting up conflict before conveniently resolving it come the next update? If one were inclined to read that into it, it would most certainly seem so. Is this strictly my personal opinion and should anyone feel the need to argue their own point of view, in a cordial manner, would they be so kind as to respond in this thread, which, among the other purposes for which it was created for, encourages discussion of all aspects of the game? Indubitably.

Would simply facepalming one or many aspects of a post without specifying or engaging in meaningful discussion work at cross-purposes? You bet your sweet fanny, Bucko.

BD's habit of setting up conflict only to resolve it quickly is a major part of the fun of watching this thread. That might be a negative when buying the full, completed game but, until that happens, watching the uninformed speculation will remain a big part of the game.

Per your other major point, Willow was not interesting to me. Yes, there was a certain amount of conflict built into the character's appearences but, from my perspective, she was like a boil between the arse cheeks, something you can't ignore but wish would go away. This latest update shifts my perspective greatly and now I really want her next revelation.

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
BD's habit of setting up conflict only to resolve it quickly is a major part of the fun of watching this thread. That might be a negative when buying the full, completed game but, until that happens, watching the uninformed speculation will remain a big part of the game.

Per your other major point, Willow was not interesting to me. Yes, there was a certain amount of conflict built into the character's appearences but, from my perspective, she was like a boil between the arse cheeks, something you can't ignore but wish would go away. This latest update shifts my perspective greatly and now I really want her next revelation.
I appreciate your point, and your totally different take on Willow. (y) See, that's what I aim to take away from these discussions instead of a non-specific :FacePalm:

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I appreciate your point, and your totally different take on Willow. (y) See, that's what I aim to take away from these discussions instead of a non-specific :FacePalm:
I am making a concerted effort to avoid doing that. I have failed in the past but hope not to do so going forward :)
Oh I've been having a blast ever since the reveal

It's F95zone, do you really think anyone's off-limit?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
To me it would have been hotter if
That would just mean Patreon would close his account.

Additionally, on the topic of "difficulty", Willow was never a "difficult" character as she liked MC instantly. She was just kind of mean to other girls. Any "difficulty" would be more about the rest of the girls liking her enough. The new development actually adds complications to her "route".

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To me it would have been hotter if
Lauren: Ethan I've seen you hanging around with Bailey a lot lately...I need to ask you something important
Ethan: Okay..?
Lauren: Have you two been....intimate since you met?
Ethan: if giving her 3 consecutive mind blowing orgasms leaving her crossed eye...walking funny with a massive load running down her thigh "intimate" then...yes?
Lauren: OH MY GOD you don't know what you've done...ethan SHE'S YOUR SISTER!!!!!
Ethan:WHAT? Oh no no no NO!
Lauren: I'm sorry Ethan if only I figured it out sooner.....I could've stopped you from making such a terrible mistake
Ethan: *sniffle* That's not it....I don't care if she's my sister. I'm upset cuz now she gonna have to start calling me Big Bro in the sack and that isn't nearly as hot as being called Daddy:cry:

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lauren: Ethan I've seen you hanging around with Bailey a lot lately...I need to ask you something important
Ethan: Okay..?
Lauren: Have you two been....intimate since you met?
Ethan: if giving her 3 consecutive mind blowing orgasms leaving her crossed eye...walking funny with a massive load running don her thigh "intimate" then...yes?
Lauren: OH MY GOD you don't know what you've done...ethan SHE'S YOUR SISTER!!!!!
Ethan:WHAT? Oh no no no NO!
Lauren: I'm sorry Ethan if only I figured it out sooner.....I could stopped you from making such a terrible mistake
Ethan: *sniffle* I don't care if she's my sister I'm upset cuz she gonna have to start calling me Big Bro in the sack now and that that isn't nearly as hot as being called Daddy:cry:
Sooo, I never got the whole Daddy thing, for me, that's a dick going internal situation. Weird isn't it, because I'm all in favour of games where the father fucks his daughter/s but, for some reason, I hate it when a non-related woman calls me (the MC really) Daddy.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Patreon says no ZTex so :) Sure I'd like to do her too but we cannot.
Patreon doesn't need to know what happens. ;)

Besides it's not like games on Pateron don't end up with patches elsewhere. Also, I could be horribly mistaken or things may have changed but i could have sworn there was a quote from BD about being able to be with all the named characters.

Edit found the quote: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-4-2-braindrop.35910/page-21#post-2453018
So this like Mr.Clinton all depends on what your defintion of IS is. More accurately put how you define content.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckDairyDip
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes