Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
but they all arent all young though rachel isn't, azel isn't and im pretty sure there are more than those two.
Rachael and Azel aren't students at the school or teachers. While the middleschool nurse doesn't care.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure if this was reported before but during the scene in the car with penny(Penelope), after she remove her clothes i got an exception error... It come right after MC says "That's nonsense Penny". Here is the code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click ignore and it move on... It seems to happen during a 'transition' scene(She move closer to you).
/EDIT: LOL look at the post before mine... :)

Not long after when Penny is bend over the car hood spelling mistake...
MC says "Are you okay Penny? I'm almost halway into you." *halfway

Last edited:

PKS23

Dec 19, 2019
What's the general consensus on the Emiko redesign?
I don't know if I'm into it but I may be in the minority.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You said that you don't remember there being a vote for her being locked in a basement but there WAS a vote that ended up her being an escaped princess in hiding. And she has been in hiding. And she is a princess
And considering that what people are objecting to is her being imprisoned, and that's what Krypt was defending by saying 'it's what was voted for', I don't see your point.

P.S. the vote didn't say 'in hiding', it said 'fleeing her family and starting a new life in the states'. That might involve a bit of hiding temporarily, but she's been isolated for more than half her life!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español actualizada - Day 1-7 v.0.7.4.2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Ojo: Puede que no funcionen las partidas guardadas de versiones anteriores

-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-7 v.0.7.4.2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. Disclaimer: Old saves might not work

--
This patch also fixes trans-Penny exception in the car and MC's real mother name bug

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn and I thought that the story is not able to surprise me and here, however, yes, and in a positive sense. As usual, amazing work done, this is currently my favorite position number one. The only thing that bothers me is that some girls have too small tits but that's just my thought. And as if every update not which characters look different a bit, sometimes it confuses the mind. After all, everything else is ok and I look forward to further updates. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Damn and I thought that the story is not able to surprise me and here, however, yes, and in a positive sense. As usual, amazing work done, this is currently my favorite position number one. The only thing that bothers me is that some girls have too small tits but that's just my thought. And as if every update not which characters look different a bit, sometimes it confuses the mind. And this motive with the found sister who is Willow, damn we haven't had fun yet. After all, everything else is ok and I look forward to further updates. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
would be nice if you didn't openly blurt out the sisters real identity like that and used a spoiler tag it's a pretty big reveal and yer gonna ruin it for people who might run across yer post before they play the update

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Was kinda relieved that was the reason Willow was out there late at night. I was thinking something much darker.
I hear ya. that scene gave off some serious raped/molested vibes.

I'm a little conflicted about the Willow plot twist to be honest.

Sorry for the long post. I'd offer you a potato, but that's a different site.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Lot of families revealed during Day 7. So, in total in WVM, we got 5 set of siblings, plus one cousin. There's MC & Willow, sisters Jamie & Elizabeth, sisters Ruby & Moon (twins?), sisters Veronica & Vanessa (the two Vs) plus their cousin Mabel, even Katie & Ryker.

During the car ride with Willow, i see the other driver is the Asian actress again from like Day 5 in the movie co-starring with Eden.
So my wish of seeing her again came true. So that begs the question, why is she in town near WVM? Possible meet up with Rachael or maybe with a reappearing Eden. While on the topic of families, maybe she's related to Kimmy or Kenji.

Does anyone have a list of all the girls that we bang in the game so far? I want to know if I missed something
Penetration (14): Shauna, Jamie, Alexis, Elizabeth, Rachael, Anna, Keyana, Brittany, Eden, Zoe, Bailey, Penelope, Katie, Nurse.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Does anyone have a list of all the girls that we bang in the game so far? I want to know if I missed something
Depending on choices.

Jamie, Shawna, Elizabeth, Bailey, Penelope (Penny), Alexis, Rachael, Zoe, Katie, Nurse (Old), Keyanna and her wife, Anna (First Client) Shower scene with Tia, no sex if I remember correctly. Possibly more.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lot of families revealed during Day 7. So, in total in WVM, we got 5 set of siblings, plus one cousin. There's MC & Willow, sisters Jamie & Elizabeth, sisters Ruby & Moon (twins?), sisters Veronica & Vanessa (the two Vs) plus their cousin Mabel, even Katie & Ryker.

During the car ride with Willow, i see the other driver is the Asian actress again from like Day 5 in the movie co-starring with Eden.
So my wish of seeing her again came true. So that begs the question, why is she in town near WVM? Possible meet up with Rachael or maybe with a reappearing Eden. While on the topic of families, maybe she's related to Kimmy or Kenji.

Penetration (14): Shauna, Jamie, Alexis, Elizabeth, Rachael, Anna, Keyana, Brittany, Eden, Zoe, Bailey, Penelope, Katie, Nurse.
Speaking about siblings.
It was realy fun to see the girls swapping hair.
Jamie/Elizabeth,Zoe/Bailey,Rachael/Azel,Harper/Nathalie,Shauna/Penelope

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes