xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Trans route is the better story but I get that it's not for everyone. The Full Week 1 will improve the female Shawna route so it feels like less of an afterthought; I'll probably go back to it when that happens.
I get that and generally I would have gone Trans route since it is, generally by far, better at plot development. However I did try the Trans route to the game between the MC and Shauna, but found, in my opinion, a female that looks like Shauna that was bullied, made an impact for me aswell. So I liked that fact and made a man/woman best friend scenario plausible aswell. It also made the scenario of Jamie being "worried" in the beginning more plausible at least from my stand point.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I have spotted a bug. When you choose the mother name (real mom) the name you choose is not wright and she have mabel as name And in the last update you have sex with katie even if you ahve always rejected her

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Okay, then I guess I'll SMH at the patrons for thinking a middle aged princess in hiding was an idea that made any sense with the rest of the story. Come on, son! ;)

I can say that I am considering going back in my game play and swiping left. I feel like the MC already has a bit too much on his plate and impregnating a runaway princess in his basement is a bit much.
I see.You have a princess in your basement and don't want to fuck an imaginary one in a game:)
I bet most didn't think how she will blend into the story.I know I didn't.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see.You have a princess in your basement and don't want to fuck an imaginary one in a game:)
I bet most didn't think how she will blend into the story.I know I didn't.
HA! No, I just don't find the render for Tali that attractive. I've been saying yes to all the women who want a super baby because I was worried that it would sour the relationship with Rachael if I said no to any of them (nevermind the added pressure of Jamie now being head cultist of the super baby cult). And it seems the MC needs the money due to Charles being a lecherous moron with a dangerous nephew. Essentially I felt, as a player, I can't really say no.

Then with the added complication of having to keep it secret from the people who the MC is not supposed to be keeping secrets from (right under their noses) it feels like this is going to be a serious trust issue for everyone. I could be, and most likely am, completely wrong. But then I also feel like the MC is backed into a corner that he's not going to be escape unscathed.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Again a KN with no choises...
PS
I LOVE this GAME! But hey! I must have Shauna,Gingerhead and Koboldmaki etc. EVEN i give them my negativest replies? I know storrrrybla! The negative answersers make no effect to the story!
Why FAKE choices?

PS
AGAIN! Love your game!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Again a KN with no choises...
PS
I LOVE this GAME! But hey! I must have Shauna,Gingerhead and Koboldmaki etc. EVEN i give them my negativest replies? I know storrrrybla! The negative answersers make no effect to the story!
Why FAKE choices?

PS
AGAIN! Love your game!
you can reject to fuck most of the girls, etc so is not kinetic

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The past few updates have been about the MC seeing his mother, Azel knows nothing about her.
No Azel said they talked many times. And the MC even mentions how his mother never told Azel about his sister in this very update during the Azel Willow MC meeting.

I'm really expecting that the MC will tell Rachael she needs to let everyone in on it or he's going to walk. Supposedly the MC doesn't want his family/friends to get hurt and then moves them into a house with a frigging princess (come on, man, really?) in the basement and he's going to be cool with lying to everyone about her. I don't want to say you've jumped the shark with that storyline but it's close.
Here Here! It was total BS for Rachael to put MC into this position in the first place. Plus if there isn't any danger as Rachael says then why have Tali locked away?! The fact the she is being hidden proves just the opposite. And now we have the MC having to lie to Azel, Jamie and Shauna? That is completely contrary to the MC we've had up to now. Heck am I misremembering or wasn't one of Jamies big things no lying?

Also was anyone else getting weird vibes from Rachael during that whole last part? She kinda sounded like a crazy person, I thought.

Has it been explicitly stated that MC's dad was Willow's/Cedar's dad and not, say, step-dad to her, making them half-siblings.
This idea does fit into something I was thinking. I couldn't understand how Cedar being hurt was presented as the catalyst for the father taking MC and leaving. So I was thinking what if when Cedar was taken to the hospital some test maybe a blood typing revealed that she wasn't actually the father's real child. Which of course set the father off.

I'm still not sure where the dream that had the mom pulling that knife fits into the narrative. In that dream it seemed the mother was grabbing both kids and splitting. But I think we've seen that the dreams are a bit unreliable.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This idea does fit into something I was thinking. I couldn't understand how Cedar being hurt was presented as the catalyst for the father taking MC and leaving. So I was thinking what if when Cedar was taken to the hospital some test maybe a blood typing revealed that she wasn't actually the father's real child. Which of course set the father off.

I'm still not sure where the dream that had the mom pulling that knife fits into the narrative. In that dream it seemed the mother was grabbing both kids and splitting. But I think we've seen that the dreams are a bit unreliable.
i'm hoping she's a full sister.

Reactions: MrFriendly
Mar 16, 2020
Some constructive criticism:
1. There are too many girls, which makes it incredibly difficult to have meaningful storylines with all of them. It feels like girls are introduced for the sake of variety, but what happens is that they are rarely seen again, or become useless filler characters. Depth > breadth is better, but right now it seems like breadth > depth.
2. Some girls need to disappear from my character's storyline. Such as Kimmy, I made it clear I was not pursuing, but then I am forced to make her cum from a massage? (She needs to GTFO from my character's face and take the hint!)
3. Dialogues are way too wordy. To the point where I just skip most of it because I know what the characters are trying to say.

Other than that, the game is great.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Some constructive criticism:
1. There are too many girls, which makes it incredibly difficult to have meaningful storylines with all of them. It feels like girls are introduced for the sake of variety, but what happens is that they are rarely seen again, or become useless filler characters. Depth > breadth is better, but right now it seems like breadth > depth.
2. Some girls need to disappear from my character's storyline. Such as Kimmy, I made it clear I was not pursuing, but then I am forced to make her cum from a massage? (She needs to GTFO from my character's face and take the hint!)
3. Dialogues are way too wordy. To the point where I just skip most of it because I know what the characters are trying to say.

Other than that, the game is great.
If you can't overcome the "problems" you might need to look for another game.
Really people will be always unsatisfied.

make a game with smaller number of characters-why so little?
make a game with bigger number of character-why so many?
make a game where you can fuck 90% of the cast if you want-why so many?
make a game where you can fuck 10% of the cast- why so little?
I said "constructive criticism", not absolute rules that should be set or else the game is trash.
I understand your point of view, so you should also be able to understand mine
That is not constructive critism and you know it.That is things you don't like.Doesn't mean the guy/girl next to you don't love exactly that in the game.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2020

I said "constructive criticism", not absolute rules that should be set or else the game is trash.
I understand your point of view, so you should also be able to understand mine

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

not siding with anyone-but that motivated to create a mod to flush out a few things and add more in terms of story, developments, drama and romance......or will when my team is ready because of this damn virus.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes