MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see a lot of worry about Tali and hiding her from everyone.
I just want to put it out there that that conversation isn't over and gets continued in the next update. ;)
I'm really expecting that the MC will tell Rachael she needs to let everyone in on it or he's going to walk. Supposedly the MC doesn't want his family/friends to get hurt and then moves them into a house with a frigging princess (come on, man, really?) in the basement and he's going to be cool with lying to everyone about her. I don't want to say you've jumped the shark with that storyline but it's close.

I was really expecting, when Rachael was so protective of the girl in the picture, that it was going to be a niece or some other relation. A fugitive princess is just... SMH... I'll have to wait and see. I have a lot of faith in you but I'm starting to feel a bit like a fridge is going to get nuked soon.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
After less than seven days? On a college campus previously hit by a scandal involving a teacher and a student? Do you think that's likely?
[...]
No is the answer :FacePalm:
As I said before, it's a magical college, in a magical world, where anything can happen :illuminati:.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have a lot of faith in you but I'm starting to feel a bit like a fridge is going to get nuked soon.
You can't be blaming BD for anything other than her final model design...everything else about her was decided by us patrons months ago including her being a princess in hiding

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Given BD's pattern of introducing a potential bad end scenario followed by immediate de-escalation, I predict Tali's middle-easten country of origin will have a sudden conversion to liberal secularism, all vestiges of hereditary privelidge will vanish from that society to be replaced by a true democracy and she will be free to live the rest of her life in any way she sees fit.

That may say more about me than the game :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You can't be blaming BD for anything other than her final model design...everything else about her was decided by us patrons months ago including her being a princess in hiding
Okay, then I guess I'll SMH at the patrons for thinking a middle aged princess in hiding was an idea that made any sense with the rest of the story. Come on, son! ;)

I can say that I am considering going back in my game play and swiping left. I feel like the MC already has a bit too much on his plate and impregnating a runaway princess in his basement is a bit much.

Reactions: MoreLinks

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am really sad now. I wanted Willow in my Harem...since she started being nice. She is the MC's sister. Okay so as the player that wouldnt stop me from trying to put a bun in her oven, but, if it doesnt happen the let me go on record as saying at this moment...I think I might actually cry. I am also still wanting Liz in my baby's momma group.

By the way, damn nice plot twist! We all saw the red head being the sister, some of us even went further thinking we have yet to meet her (the girl in braided pig tails). However, to make Willow the sister was great....and so very very saddening. I know for me, finding that out, yeah just.....you what Id still do it. Willow can be the mother of our child, the MC the father and wed both be uncle and aunt for it aswell...I am strangely okay with that.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am really sad now. I wanted Willow in my Harem...since she started being nice. She is the MC's sister. Okay so as the player that wouldnt stop me from trying to put a bun in her oven, but, if it doesnt happen the let me go on record as saying at this moment...I think I might actually cry. I am also still wanting Liz in my baby's momma group.
i'm sure we will still be able to.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe she can still be part of the harem but be Shawna's girl. Imagine how adorable their baby would be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sativa-29 and Marlq

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi, is there any plan to have content with Azel in future ? or shes off limit ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How would she be Shauna's? Im not on the Trans Shauna route. Just the pure, put a baby in all of them route...Shauna included.
Trans route is the better story but I get that it's not for everyone. The Full Week 1 will improve the female Shawna route so it feels like less of an afterthought; I'll probably go back to it when that happens.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes