lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah true , but then again the father probably didn't know if she (Cedey) kept her last name or the mother had changed it ...
Has it been explicitly stated that MC's dad was Willow's/Cedar's dad and not, say, step-dad to her, making them half-siblings.

MC is the younger of the two, right?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Has it been explicitly stated that MC's dad was Willow's/Cedar's dad and not, say, step-dad to her, making them half-siblings.

MC is the younger of the two, right?
not quite what i was meaning .. if the mother and father got divorced ,, and mom changed her last name back to what it was ..

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
No.

The past few updates have been about the MC seeing his mother, Azel knows nothing about her.

Azel was friends with the MC's dad.
No I think this came up in the first convo MC had after dreaming about his real mother. Azel said she had intermittent telephone contact with real mom.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wha?! no it doesnt

why would the third line be Pennys?
in what context does that make sense?
hmm interesting ,, i see what you mean it should be MC's line .... hell i don't know i read thru it and it sounded alright at the time ...
are we really gonna pick a game apart over a few simple mistakes .... if thats the case every game on here could be torn apart ...
sorry but true .. and maybe Braindrop will fix it next update ... which he eventually will anyways ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
not quite what i was meaning .. if the mother and father got divorced ,, and mom changed her last name back to what it was ..
The scenario I see having played is that MC's dad changed his son's name so the mother couldn't track them down easily, hence Ethan rather than Jacob. It wouldn't be impossible for the mum to track them down but it would be harder and by the time she managed it, she'd already given Cedey up and was too ashamed to get in touch.

Willow changing her name is something she did to move on from her miserable childhood in the care system.

The mum is around and keeps an eye on both her kids but doesn't make contact because she doesn't want to overcomplicate their lives.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
hmm interesting ,, i see what you mean it should be MC's line .... hell i don't know i read thru it and it sounded alright at the time ...
are we really gonna pick a game apart over a few simple mistakes .... if thats the case every game on here could be torn apart ...
sorry but true .. and maybe Braindrop will fix it next update ... which he eventually will anyways ;)
how the fuck is pointing out a line that needs to be fixed now considered "picking a game apart"?!?!?!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The scenario I see having played is that MC's dad changed his son's name so the mother couldn't track them down easily, hence Ethan rather than Jacob. It wouldn't be impossible for the mum to track them down but it would be harder and by the time she managed it, she'd already given Cedey up and was too ashamed to get in touch.

Willow changing her name is something she did to move on from her miserable childhood in the care system.

The mum is around and keeps an eye on both her kids but doesn't make contact because she doesn't want to overcomplicate their lives.
ok so what all you just said ... what was your question , again ?
sounds like you answered your own question .... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lemonfreak

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Like Ava said Azel was a friend of the MC's father so they presumably arranged for her to be his guardian before he died. This still begs the question why his dad didn't tell her that Cedey exists. Only real explanation for thatI can think of is that by that time she had changed her name and been lost in the foster care system so he didn't see the point.
As Cedey says, the father was perhaps not interested in her "males with males, females with females" .... or Cedey was not his daughter and he finds out later. Here the quarrels and the decision to go away with his only real son. If so, Jacob and Cedey would be half brothers and therefore ;)

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I'm exhausted just reading throught this adventure. Imagine if someone actually lived like this XD

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes