Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
heh don´t get to ahead of yourselfs there guys Brain already told us that the discussion with Rachael isn´t over yet lets just wait for the next update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doubtful, very doubtful.

Like she said, that would ruin her reputation as a fixer and she'd never get a job again.

She'll probably move her again if it looks like that will happen. There is no way Rach will ruin her own reputation, she's too good at her job to do something that moronic.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Doubtful, very doubtful.

Like she said, that would ruin her reputation as a fixer and she'd never get a job again.

She'll probably move her again if it looks like that will happen. There is no way Rach will ruin her own reputation, she's too good at her job to do something that moronic.
hehe just hiding someone for 20 years in god knows how many secret hideouts without any attempt to change her look and identity isn´t something what a good fixer would do ... ;)

Reactions: Breezerr

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Doubtful, very doubtful.

But BRUBRU has "great hidden" qualities that go directly to women's ass ... heart ... I meant heart :ROFLMAO:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
hehe just hiding someone for 20 years in god knows how many secret hideouts without any attempt to change her look and identity isn´t something what a good fixer would do ... ;)
If Tali, if I read correctly, she is now 34 yo and from 20 Rachel keeps her protected, how old is Rachel... 45-50 .... Do you know?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
If Tali, if I read correctly, she is now 34 yo and from 20 Rachel keeps her protected, how old is Rachel... 45-50 .... Do you know?
Yeah I thought that was very weird, didn't do the math instantly but I also thought that according to the game, Rachael would be much older than she looks. And it's not like the game doesn't include older-looking women like Lauren or the nurse (does she have a name? idk). I mean it's possible that Rachael started this when she was like 20 which would make her around 40 which I could kinda accept (even though she still doesn't look like 40) but I think that's pretty unlikely.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did she not change anything?

I don't believe details were mentioned.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Making a slightly lighter speech, to laugh, how do we get from "Jacob" to "BRUBRU" :ROFLMAO: ?
That does remind me of something else that confused me. Why Jacob at all? Why did the MC have a name change too? They weren't in hiding from the MCs mom, she and Azel were in contact weren't they? Also why did Azel even have custody after the MCs father died. Why didn't Azel tell the MCs mom that the father was dead. Why keep the whole sister thing quiet from Azel and the MC?

You know I'm not sure if I'm misremembering all the details that we've been given or that they just don't add up.

I see a lot of worry about Tali and hiding her from everyone.
I mean it's really more the whole hidden in isolation for twenty years thing.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It would have been more believable is she had been moved from one secret location to another for the past 20 years, but the idea that she has been in the same location for the past 20 years with only an occasional visit from Rachael is hard to swallow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
syntax error in script.rpy at 27806:

Code:
   if shaunapenisplay = True:
should be:

Code:
   if shaunapenisplay == True:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That does remind me of something else that confused me. Why Jacob at all? Why did the MC have a name change too? They weren't in hiding from the MCs mom, she and Azel were in contact weren't they? Also why did Azel even have custody after the MCs father died. Why didn't Azel tell the MCs mom that the father was dead. Why keep the whole sister thing quiet from Azel and the MC?

You know I'm not sure if I'm misremembering all the details that we've been given or that they just don't add up.
Like Ava said Azel was a friend of the MC's father so they presumably arranged for her to be his guardian before he died. This still begs the question why his dad didn't tell her that Cedey exists. Only real explanation for thatI can think of is that by that time she had changed her name and been lost in the foster care system so he didn't see the point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Like Ava said Azel was a friend of the MC's father so they presumably arranged for her to be his guardian before he died. This still begs the question why his dad didn't tell her that Cedey exists. Only real explanation for thatI can think of is that by that time she had changed her name and been lost in the foster care system so he didn't see the point.
yeah true , but then again the father probably didn't know if she (Cedey) kept her last name or the mother had changed it ...
hmm o.k. took me a few to think about it ,, also the father just hates the girls in the family ... or drunk as shit !

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes