Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update, if a little short. Definitely a big dose of the feels with Willow there though! Keep up the absolutely brilliant work!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Enjoyed the update for the most part, but I yeah I'm not too keen on the Tali part. New house but keeping a princess locked in the basement and keeping it secret from everyone who lives there but Rachel? I don't know about that. Also, I hope everyone ignores the sound of TV and pool balls being knocked around in the "unfinished basement".

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Enjoyed the update for the most part, but I yeah I'm not too keen on the Tali part. New house but keeping a princess locked in the basement and keeping it secret from everyone who lives there but Rachel? I don't know about that. Also, I hope everyone ignores the sound of TV and pool balls being knocked around in the "unfinished basement".
The same way everyone will ignore the lack of home renovation sounds coming from the "unfinished basement". ;)

What I'm really wondering is if anyone will catch MC slipping in or out of the basement.

"Hey man, I saw you slip into that unfinished basement you really don't want anyone else to enter, so I waited around for half an hour before you came out again. You got some kind of sex slave down there you don't want us to know about?"

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I am not talking full on Ana Bolika. Just a bit less average model type and a bit more athlet type.
And the girl in the pic is waaaay to much.
Yeah well, that's what a multiple Olympic, European and World champion swimmer looks like, Ranomi Kromowidjojo.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Nopy might be getting hammered from all sides because quite a few highly popular games came out almost all at once lol. Tho it does also happen pretty often even under normal conditions. What I usually do is cancel the super slow DL's refresh the page and try again..rinse and repeat till i mange to land a downoad node that goes at full speed
I remember the time when DMD,DOD and BB have an update in between 12 hours back in 2017.Crazy time.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see a lot of worry about Tali and hiding her from everyone.
I just want to put it out there that that conversation isn't over and gets continued in the next update. ;)
:unsure:...i think there is more worry about that we can't bang Willow now, than about Tali's hideout.
I mean most would probably fine with a sex-slave..eh princess in the cellar, but not be able to get Willow would be a hard blow.

Quite the heart warming update, good work (y)

Reactions: MarinBladewing
Aug 18, 2019
the feel of this game would be better if there were "time jumps" in it, WAIT FOR IT, i mean like, "a few days later" every once in a while, it stagnates quite a bit when you realize exactly how little time has passed since the first frame of the game, not trying to nit-pick, just, it doesn't feel right

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the feel of this game would be better if there were "time jumps" in it, WAIT FOR IT, i mean like, "a few days later" every once in a while, it stagnates quite a bit when you realize exactly how little time has passed since the first frame of the game, not trying to nit-pick, just, it doesn't feel right
Which, as the dev has said dozens of times, is exactly what is going to happen when the first week is complete.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I mean I love this game and all, but c'mon a princess being keep in a basement for 20 years? What's the thought behind that? Twenty years Rachael has had her. She could have just dyed Talis hair changed her name and set her up working for her in an office? It honestly just seems silly. If it had just gone down or even a couple of years yeah sure but twenty years? Nah.

Also wondering what was behind Willow changing her name.
I'm totally with you, Jonny Skull. I love almost everything Braindrop has done with this game. And I love the Tali model. But her story is just...well, I'm sorry. I can't say it any other way. To me, it's kinda dumb.

Everyone who enjoys it: More power to you, though!

JD

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes