batanegra

May 8, 2017
I usually do this but now I doesn't change anything. It's been like this since yesterday I guess. I tried to download the update to another game and it was slow as hell.

Just tried and it's still saying 3~4 hours to download (The same amount of the non-compressed version).

I don't think I'm using any VPN though... Will try using it to see if it changes.
i'm having that same problem since 4-6 months ago, i started using a download manager because the top speed in almost any page except mega or mediafire was 250-350 kbp/s, i don't know why that is happening

Reactions: zVoidwalker

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
WVM: The game that will never end because there's new girl every day for the rest of MC's life. Just wait until Michael Jordan comes with the cartoon animals playing basketball. Then there will also be bunny girl and aliens and stuff.

K_Redeemed

Dec 14, 2017
The question is how it will be covered up if it comes to that.
Will the story back out and they end up not being related at all?
If a patch is released, will it cut out h-scenes for Willow or will it retroactively not have her be your sister at all? (Not sure which would be more difficult to do)
Or does Braindrop try to go full steam ahead with no coverup, forever in danger of Patreon getting wise?
For what it's worth, Patreon doesn't differentiate between step- and blood related incest, and this game already *heavily* hints at Azel (MC's stepmom) being added to the harem eventually, so it's not that much of a leap to think Braindrop would allow us to add Willow as well. If you're going to risk Patreon's irrational wrath with one character, it's not significantly more dangerous to have two I would think.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.4.2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Breh! Thanks! Me love you lon tym!

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
i'm having that same problem since 4-6 months ago, i started using a download manager because the top speed in almost any page except mega or mediafire was 250-350 kbp/s, i don't know why that is happening
Well, my problem started around 3 days ago. Literally everytime I try to download something my internet gets stuck at 300kbp/s, but for some reason this is only on my computer. PS4 is fine, so is the other computer or my cellphone. But thanks for the idea of having a download manager. I found one and now the update will be downloaded in 10 min instead of 3 hours. It's not the best solution but at least I'll get to play it.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Well, my problem started around 3 days ago. Literally everytime I try to download something my internet gets stuck at 300kbp/s, but for some reason this is only on my computer. PS4 is fine, so is the other computer or my cellphone. But thanks for the idea of having a download manager. I found one and now the update will be downloaded in 10 min instead of 3 hours. It's not the best solution but at least I'll get to play it.
np, the strangest for me, it's that only affect the pages most used here, but torrent, my cellphone or any other thing works, but the pages don't

Reactions: zVoidwalker

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I mean I love this game and all, but c'mon a princess being keep in a basement for 20 years? What's the thought behind that? Twenty years Rachael has had her. She could have just dyed Talis hair changed her name and set her up working for her in an office? It honestly just seems silly. If it had just gone down or even a couple of years yeah sure but twenty years? Nah.

Also wondering what was behind Willow changing her name.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Quoting what Braindrop previously said months ago. Assuming Braindrop's rule of thumb still applies, it's just a matter of time and patience.
It's a good rule of thumb that if she exists there will be content with her at some point. I always hated games that had girls that you could never do anything with.
I mean, after the old nurse, everyone is fair game.

I wish other developers followed this rule too, with it all happening in a single playthrough.

D

Deleted member 1191611

WVM [Day 1-7 v0.7.4.2] [Braindrop]

Original Size: 1.99 GB
Compressed Size: 644 MB

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - :)
For android buddy?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I mean I love this game and all, but c'mon a princess being keep in a basement for 20 years? What's the thought behind that? Twenty years Rachael has had her. She could have just dyed Talis hair changed her name and set her up working for her in an office? It honestly just seems silly. If it had just gone down or even a couple of years yeah sure but twenty years? Nah.
heh yeah i thought the same but a little different.

rachael can not really think that the girls that are moving in with her in the house could be so stupid to not notice that there is something going on in the basement.
i mean come on it must stay locked because it is unfinished??
who the hell would believe that,and how they are suppose to sneak in the basement to Tali for food or whatever when literally everytime is someone in the house.
they would notice that rachael or the Mc have disappeared because moments ago they where in the house and a second later they gone.

and rachael makes the mc promise to lie to ALL of them?? that makes no sense with the mc personality that will drive him nuts to lie to all the loved ones.

and hide for 20 years?? come on that means she is 34 years old???

thats a little weird with the tali story here.

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok how does one join the discord after pledging to patreon cause for some reason it is not letting me get in. after i click the join button on the page

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
You gotta connect your discord and patreon accounts, after that you will be automatically added
they are connected i just forgot i chat under a different name on discord from my patreon name. but i got it all figured out now lol

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
when we built her the age bracket we chose was 30-35 so yes she's 34
he if that is the way Rachael does her Fixer job than she is real bad at her job hiding a girl for 20 years and does nothing about her look and changing name and all that stuff for a new identity she only hides her like an prison guard here.

it is more about the 20years hiding thing than the age to be honest.
i mean come on hiding her for 20 years and how much longer until she dies from age??
will that change if she gets preggo from the MC ??? i don´t think it would.
is that a life for a young girl/woman??

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes