Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn pretty bummed out that Willow ended up being the sister... now she might not be fuckable.... and while I was pissed how she acted with Jamie and Shauna I always found her hot, once she apologized I was just counting the updates till the MC drilled her....Now I am not so sure...

Also was there a mistake in the text in this update ? I could have sworn Braindrop said originally that Skye was a "transvestite", meaning she was a chick that dressed up as a boy, and did mostly boy things (like an extreme tomboy)... this update Ethan introduces her as "transsexual"... which unless I am mistaking means she was either a male that transitioned into female, or a female that is transitioning to male ?

Well at least the people that are into "unconventional beauties" got their wish with Penny this update... me I am just happy that Mabel showed up as the old nurse didnt do it for me despite having a banging body... Also Nathan's mom has got it going on !! I can see where Victoria gets it from.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn pretty bummed out that Willow ended up being the sister... now she might not be fuckable.... and while I was pissed how she acted with Jamie and Shauna I always found her hot, once she apologized I was just counting the updates till the MC drilled her....Now I am not so sure...

Also was there a mistake in the text in this update ? I could have sworn Braindrop said originally that Skye was a "transvestite", meaning she was a chick that dressed up as a boy, and did mostly boy things (like an extreme tomboy)... this update Ethan introduces her as "transsexual"... which unless I am mistaking means she was either a male that transitioned into female, or a female that is transitioning to male ?

Well at least the people that are into "unconventional beauties" got their wish with Penny this update... me I am just happy that Mabel showed up as the old nurse didnt do it for me despite having a banging body... Also Nathan's mom has got it going on !! I can see where Victoria gets it from.
willow ain't out yet.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
willow ain't out yet.
True, I just dont want people to lump me in the SMALL minority that hated her but now want her cause incest...

I mean get over yourself if you think most people thought that... Aside from the weird ass "Bailey Cult" who doesnt have much taste... most sane people could definitely see that Willow was one of the hotter female models in the game, its just she attacked OUR girls, thats what was giving her flak, but she was always in the "we'll fix her with the MC's penis" camp... incest or not...

Honestly I would have preferred Stacy to be the sister, as I dont find her that attractive at all... I mean I would still let the MC drill her, but thats cause Ethan seems like the kind of guy that wants to make every girl "feel pretty"... case in point he just banged Penny this update... but for me personally I could do without those, or even the middle eastern princess we just met... though I do think she is "cute" in a child-like way... but attractive ? no... not really...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i hated her briefly-but i got over it in time......BEFORE. i enjoy trans girl content-hell, no one can call a guy gay or bi for being with shauna-unless they're jealous. stacy looks better than jamie

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi, is there any plan to have content with Azel in future ? or shes off limit ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe Kenji is another Rycher in the making or Maybe Rtcher got to him first.
And the MC looked like he was shaving points. I hope he doesn't do that when it's for real.
This skye thing is confusing. Confusing him for him or he or maybe it's just the script.
Penelope kinda reminds me of Cleopatra when she's up close,too much makeup, nice car.
There seems to be no options to stop or too little option, No need for a Mod or walkthrough.
It crashed but I just hit ignore and that seems to work.
Hope there isn't any cameras watching them in the act. That would really be awkward.
Talk about wrong place, wrong time. I think the car would have been a better idea. no witnesses.
Willow his sister?If they have had sex before they found out, that would have been awkward.
The family is gathering fast. Does this mean we're going to need a patch soon?
So how old is Talisma if she's been in hiding for 20 years? Older then the MC I bet. May have to fix that.
Shame it ended. I wanted to see more. Maybe I should wait and watch it once a month but it's so tempting to play....peace.

Reactions: Gokusj79
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes