Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
She is early thirties based on the Patreon vote.
She was 14 when she was sent off to get married, then later she escaped with a fixer and jumped from fixer to fixer until she got to Rachael who's been taking care of her for 20 years now. So I'd say 34 at the very least, but depending on how much time passed between her getting sent off to marry and her escaping, it could be more, like 35 or 36.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Also was there a mistake in the text in this update ? I could have sworn @Braindrop said originally that Skye was a "transvestite", meaning she was a chick that dressed up as a boy, and did mostly boy things (like an extreme tomboy)... this update Ethan introduces her as "transsexual"... which unless I am mistaking means she was either a male that transitioned into female, or a female that is transitioning to male ?
Your memory is flawed then cuz braindrop has never called Skye a "transvestite" Skye has ALWAYS been called Transgender male and further Ethan doesn't call him a transsexual in this update either when Shauna uses a female pronoun he corrects her saying "Skye is actually a he. He's transgender"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes