Pavlo123

May 7, 2017
Aww, how can you mention date with Shauna twice and not add it in this update? Especially if you count teasers. :WutFace:
Best girl giving us lapdance? I'm sold.
Fun time with Penny was a pleasant surprise!

Reactions: Krynh

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
is there incest planned for willow?
The question is how it will be covered up if it comes to that.
Will the story back out and they end up not being related at all?
If a patch is released, will it cut out h-scenes for Willow or will it retroactively not have her be your sister at all? (Not sure which would be more difficult to do)
Or does Braindrop try to go full steam ahead with no coverup, forever in danger of Patreon getting wise?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
If a patch is released, will it cut out h-scenes for Willow or will it retroactively not have her be your sister at all? (Not sure which would be more difficult to do)
Or does Braindrop try to go full steam ahead with no coverup, forever in danger of Patreon getting wise?
The easiest option would likely be to use a patch that unlocks the incesty choices, when you get you get to a point when you can choose whether or not to romance the girl (be it the sister or mother) you'd get a choice between "I don't care that we're related, let's bang" and "we're related, let's not go there", but only the latter can be chosen if you don't have the patch

Reactions: Alex Lem

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
yeah thats what i was thinking a patch could make her step sister lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes