MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm loving this game, it has been great going through every update but I have to say the MC does way more in his day than humanly possible. He must be some mythical god-like being to be able to sex up so many women so many times a day (He also must get up at 5 and go to bed at midnight, LOL). Perhaps the Dev might want to consider having more time spent with a few characters each day and less happening all at once. It is beginning to feel like we barely get time with each of the girls before the MC is off and running to find another person he has an obligation to. I'd also like to see at least one of the girls ask for their first time to be a romantic one, just to be different.

Anyway, still a fucking brilliant game. Scared that it is going to all come to an end sooner than I want. :)

Oh and when's the sex tape with Eden going to happen? Feel like that fell to the way side with everything going on.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm loving this game, it has been great going through every update but I have to say the MC does way more in his day than humanly possible. He must be some mythical god-like being to be able to sex up so many women so many times a day (He also must get up at 5 and go to bed at midnight, LOL). Perhaps the Dev might want to consider having more time spent with a few characters each day and less happening all at once. It is beginning to feel like we barely get time with each of the girls before the MC is off and running to find another person he has an obligation to. I'd also like to see at least one of the girls ask for their first time to be a romantic one, just to be different.

Anyway, still a fucking brilliant game. Scared that it is going to all come to an end sooner than I want. :)
well honestly not to brag but when i was lets just say younger (alot) i could easily have 5 girls a night .. but i know hardly anyone would believe me so .. fuck it i don't care

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems downloading anything on NOPY? What would usually take 3 minutes to download is now taking 4 freakin' hours.
When I tried to download from there, it said the node was overloaded, and it did take a while. NOPY is used for lots of other things besides free DLs for F95zone, so it is conceivable that with more people needing free download and transfer services that it's just slammed at this point. I would almost expect this with so many more people working from home.

Mar 30, 2018
I have adored this VN from the start but this last update has me just a little meh
if it cut off before the last introduction i would have been perfectly happy but i just really think even for a VN Tali is a bit pointless

Reactions: Demigawd
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes