Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I have alot of errors there aswell
even missing some .webm
is it just me or is this a general problem? hope my savegame is not broken

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is the android file correct? It say 724 instead of 742 in the file name. I am just having issues installing it on my phone.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
If your reporting / talking about a error mention if it was the initial release or the Fixed release --- i am reading this and getting a tad concerned but i am sure when i play it tonight i will enjoy this update just want to know if i have to deal with bugs or not.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Just played the update, I won't spoil anything, I just want to say to Braindrop that this was one GREAT update, thank you so much for all the work that you do, this truly is THE BEST erotic novel in the world!

My eyes were glued to the text/pictures the entire time, and that "SPOILER", was very much appreciated.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am so happy I did laugh my little boobers off.

This update has given me everything and more.

Not only did it give me who I was wating for but it's about to make hypocrites of a lot of this playerbase.

All you who hated Willow and now want to fuck her cos she's his sister......

So very happy.
Hey, I never hated Willow, and I've wanted to fuck her since the beginning! :coffee:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In a classic beetle like Penny's the engine compartment is in the back, the luggage compartment is in the front.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I legit don't know what it is with some of you and your obsession with blackmail but, just like the last several times, it wouldn't work.

Not only are you reading wayyyy too much into that he's doing nothing that would give her enough leverage to balance out potential permanent unemployment and jail time.

What exactly is she going to blackmail him for ... his gym shorts?

He's a college kid on a sports scholarship raised by a single woman on an average salary.

Not only that but he didn't tell Lauren anywhere near enough to plant someone with that much detail. It's like some of you see conspiracy around every corner ... it's F95's tin foil hat brigade.

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Not saying i agree with the theory, but a potentially high draft player in the NBA make a lot of money.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Braindrop , you asshole .... why did you make me cry ... is that something you Dev's talk about making an old guy like me cry at this stories ... fuck ........ just when i thought your story was great ... it got even better .... your fucking awesome !!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

love the fact Willow is my sister .. awesome .... but what was the part where stacy is in my dream as well ?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Yeah awesome update for sure, damn, that was a lot to take in. The pacing gave me some blue balls though, two (three if you count Kimmy) sex scenes right up front and then nothing except some teasing with Tia until the end? :LOL:
Haha but I'm sure that that won't matter in the context of future updates ;)

But yeah, really loved this one, some very satisfying answers to some questions we were all having ^^

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not saying i agree with the theory, but a potentially high draft player in the NBA make a lot of money.
Sure, yet he isn't earning anything yet.

All the expensive shit he had was from the college. Anyone trying to blackmail a college kid that has just started and is still years away from the NBA is the dumbest prick ever.

I don't think Lauren is quite that dumb.

The only thing she could possibly get is him to throw games which, with WVM already being shit, would just make them look worse and probably cost them a lot of jobs which would be dumb.

Basically, blackmailing him would be dumb.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes