Beast_Boy

Nov 19, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems downloading anything on NOPY? What would usually take 3 minutes to download is now taking 4 freakin' hours.
this would happen to me if i stayed on the same ip on my vpn too long i think it tracks how much you use it and limits you after a while

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
Nopy might be getting hammered from all sides because quite a few highly popular games came out almost all at once lol. Tho it does also happen pretty often even under normal conditions. What I usually do is cancel the super slow DL's refresh the page and try again..rinse and repeat till i mange to land a downoad node that goes at full speed
I usually do this but now I doesn't change anything. It's been like this since yesterday I guess. I tried to download the update to another game and it was slow as hell.
Try this one .. should get your game in a giffy!
Just tried and it's still saying 3~4 hours to download (The same amount of the non-compressed version).
this would happen to me if i stayed on the same ip on my vpn too long i think it tracks how much you use it and limits you after a while
I don't think I'm using any VPN though... Will try using it to see if it changes.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
O.k, so my first time playing this was the last update. I just want to say I love when I see a game here, over look it for a while. When I finally play it, it's like, whoa, where have you been all my life. Great story. That's only happened to me with one other game on this site. That was Acting Lessons.

Seriously, if you haven't played this update yet do not click the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So with all that out of the way. I know the releases weekly. Is there usually this much content per update? Or is it just because it took longer then normal? Either way is fine with me, just curious. I'm hooked now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am so happy I did laugh my little boobers off.

This update has given me everything and more.

Not only did it give me who I was wating for but it's about to make hypocrites of a lot of this playerbase.

All you who hated Willow and now want to fuck her cos she's his sister......

So very happy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is their any scenes with that teacher victoria
No scenes with any teachers what with the scandal involving a teacher fucking a student and all the teachers being watched.

It's gonna be a while before any of the teachers get sexed up.

Only Katie has any scenes and she's pretty much insane.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
O.k, so my first time playing this was the last update. I just want to say I love when I see a game here, over look it for a while. When I finally play it, it's like, whoa, where have you been all my life. Great story. That's only happened to me with one other game on this site. That was Acting Lessons.

Seriously, if you haven't played this update yet do not click the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So with all that out of the way. I know the releases weekly. Is there usually this much content per update? Or is it just because it took longer then normal? Either way is fine with me, just curious. I'm hooked now.
This one was like 3-4 of the weekly updates combined in to one, so the answer to your question is no the weeklys are much smaller

Reactions: SirLoins
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes