SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Great update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing that slowly starts to drag the game down for me is the unending list of new girls we meet. There is hardly any time to enjoy Jamie and Shauna just because we need to interact with yet another chick (at least they're pretty). Would be great to spend my time to get a lot deeper into the existing relationships.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Braindrop , you asshole .... why did you make me cry ... is that something you Dev's talk about making an old guy like me cry at this stories ... fuck ........ just when i thought your story was great ... it got even better .... your fucking awesome !!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I can only echo that. It was amazing. I loved the Penny affaire. It was beautiful. God it is the recognition that every trans hopes for. It lifts you to heights you never dreamed of. Well done it was so accurate. It had me crying. Of course the sister adds another unbelievable facet to the whole story. Shawn and Jamie are looking very stable. I just dont know how the new house will work out. Secrets rooms are not good and could prove very damaging to all the relationships. That secret door? How do you explain it away? You can easily see the outside does not much up to the inside. Once again we hang from the cliff.
Well done. A true novel.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Great update,

One thing that slowly starts to drag the game down for me is the unending list of new girls we meet. There is hardly any time to enjoy Jamie and Shauna just because we need to interact with yet another chick (at least they're pretty). Would be great to spend my time to get a lot deeper into the existing relationships.
Oh man, most definitely yes on that spoiler :LOL: was really worried about that, seeing as Stacey is (maybe unsurprisingly by my profile pic) my favorite character :love:, I'm glad I won't have to go the incest route with her, not a big fan of that :LOL:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Great update,

is a harem game for a reason :LOL:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
but what was the part where stacy is in my dream as well ?
i love it but still dont know why MC was seeing other girls in his dreams

Memory is an interesting and very imprecise thing. It's very easy to "alter" it, either intentionally or inadvertently. Basically, the MC has gaps in his memory and he is filling it with recent data. He meets Stacy? Suddenly the sister is more like Stacy. He talks to Kimmy? Bam, she is more like Kimmy (black hair, swimming). Same happened with his bio-mom looking more like Azel.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I haven't played since day 5, I think? Is this one full Day 7 or not quite yet?

PS i still have a save spot for every choice in the game so far, running out of room haha.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I legit don't know what it is with some of you and your obsession with blackmail but, just like the last several times, it wouldn't work.

Not only are you reading wayyyy too much into that he's doing nothing that would give her enough leverage to balance out potential permanent unemployment and jail time.

What exactly is she going to blackmail him for ... his gym shorts?

He's a college kid on a sports scholarship raised by a single woman on an average salary.

Not only that but he didn't tell Lauren anywhere near enough to plant someone with that much detail. It's like some of you see conspiracy around every corner ... it's F95's tin foil hat brigade.
People who are inherently bad tend to think everyone else is too, and as such assume MC is hiding his true self, people who are inherently good will assume others a good as well if they've never been exposed to actual bad people. Which is what makes it easier for bad people to take advantage of good people. MC is someone with a lot future earning potential, so a lot of people will want to get their foot in the door before he gets too jaded by bad people clawing at him. Luckily they're unaware that he has a fixer on his side and I'm sure Rachael will soon sort them out. As for not giving enough detail, willow really only gave their mutual nick names, which Lauren knew about, the rest could just be fabricated since MC has no clear memory of his past, and for a true manipulator it really isn't that hard to influence peoples memories. Kind if like how witnesses to a crime or accident should never be allowed to discuss it because they will inevitably influence each others memory of the event, often with falsehoods.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019

PS i still have a save spot for every choice in the game so far, running out of room haha.
You won't run out of space for more saves even if you filled up all 9 pages, just click the arrow to the right and you will reach page 10,11,12,... (only limit would be the amount of space on your harddrive for future savefiles).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People who are inherently bad tend to think everyone else is too, and as such assume MC is hiding his true self, people who are inherently good will assume others a good as well if they've never been exposed to actual bad people. Which is what makes it easier for bad people to take advantage of good people. MC is someone with a lot future earning potential, so a lot of people will want to get their foot in the door before he gets too jaded by bad people clawing at him. Luckily they're unaware that he has a fixer on his side and I'm sure Rachael will soon sort them out. As for not giving enough detail, willow really only gave their mutual nick names, which Lauren knew about, the rest could just be fabricated since MC has no clear memory of his past, and for a true manipulator it really isn't that hard to influence peoples memories. Kind if like how witnesses to a crime or accident should never be allowed to discuss it because they will inevitably influence each others memory of the event, often with falsehoods.
I'm not into the whole conspiracy bullshit, i'll leave you to your madness.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
You won't run out of space for more saves even if you filled up all 9 pages, just click the arrow to the right and you will reach page 10,11,12,... (only limit would be the amount of space on your harddrive for future savefiles).
That's neat, but is this the full day or nah? lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

That's neat, but is this the full day or nah? lol
Somewhere right after lunch is my guess, still have the date to go on and more for day 7 to be over.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019

Memory is an interesting and very imprecise thing. It's very easy to "alter" it, either intentionally or inadvertently. Basically, the MC has gaps in his memory and he is filling it with recent data. He meets Stacy? Suddenly the sister is more like Stacy. He talks to Kimmy? Bam, she is more like Kimmy (black hair, swimming). Same happened with his bio-mom looking more like Azel.
That is a good way of explaining why the different sisters

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes