stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I forgot to ask, does anyone know if this update will already have a built-in gallery? I don't remember if there was a patch with this, if you have someone can you let me know or give me the link?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Even if the developer himself will post his latest releases here, like Killer7 - there will still be people dissatisfied with something. From respect to the author, people should wait at least some days before publishing here.
On the other hand - it can be seen as a public beta test

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I forgot to ask, does anyone know if this update will already have a built-in gallery? I don't remember if there was a patch with this, if you have someone can you let me know or give me the link?
there isnt, but scrappy has a mod that gets updated after every full day has been released so its updated up until day 6. you can find it in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: stupidcat

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Even if the developer himself will post his latest releases here, like Killer7 - there will still be people dissatisfied with something. From respect to the author, people should wait at least some days before publishing here.
On the other hand - it can be seen as a public beta test
BD is NOT the one posting his game here he just has thread controlthe staff updates the OP links when a patron leaks the link

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So is Willow off-limits or would this dev make a patch for those who want to purse romance with her? Apologies if this is has been answered previously as I jumped from 0.7.2 to 0.7.4.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Correct me if i am wrong but patreons are not giving Brain or whoever the Dev is money for the game. They are giving the Dev money as a way to show appreciation for the hard work and such put into said game NOT for the game itself. What it really comes down to it - if you like a dev's work and can afford to do it give the Dev something to show them there work is valued.

I do understand what Qwsi is saying but this is how i see it maybe i am wrong in my opinion. also if i am getting off topic i am sorry --

I have a handful of dev's i am giving some funds as a way to show my appreciation for the effort.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Correct me if i am wrong but patreons are not giving Brain or whoever the Dev is money for the game. They are giving the Dev money as a way to show appreciation for the hard work and such put into said game NOT for the game itself. What it really comes down to it - if you like a dev's work and can afford to do it give the Dev something to show them there work is valued.
The game is eventually released publicly for free. The versions released here are generally Patreon rewards leaked early, that's part of the reason they are incomplete beta builds and not complete "days".

nightblood

Jan 18, 2018
Dunno if I'm the only one who encountered this bug, but when I name the MC's real mother it always ends up as 'Mabel'. Even with the default Wendy name.

Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
Okay i realy like this game and the story... but this time there is one thing that annoys me... Me as a German can't let it slip that u try to get something out of the trunk of a VW Beetle o_O thats the Place where the engine is. **Okay i admit this is not so tragic but u know us germans:p**

But the rest of the games is perfect as it is and as cream on the top Tia is back :love::love::love:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Okay i realy like this game and the story... but this time there is one thing that annoys me... Me as a German can't let it slip that u try to get something out of the trunk of a VW Beetle o_O thats the Place where the engine is. **Okay i admit this is not so tragic but u know us germans:p**

But the rest of the games is perfect as it is and as cream on the top Tia is back :love::love::love:
You don't keep your blankets next to your engine? It keeps 'em nice and warm. ;)

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems downloading anything on NOPY? What would usually take 3 minutes to download is now taking 4 freakin' hours.

Reactions: Madtt

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
WVM [Day 1-7 v0.7.4.2] [Braindrop]

Original Size: 1.99 GB
Compressed Size: 644 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems downloading anything on NOPY? What would usually take 3 minutes to download is now taking 4 freakin' hours.
Nopy might be getting hammered from all sides because quite a few highly popular games came out almost all at once lol. Tho it does also happen pretty often even under normal conditions. What I usually do is cancel the super slow DL's refresh the page and try again..rinse and repeat till i mange to land a downoad node that goes at full speed

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes