BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I have read back through some pages and found people asking about the 'possible' bug with the mc's real moms name without anyone replying about it? It is showing up as mabel instead of the default name wendy. I did download this within the first hour of it being posted yesterday and was wondering if this is a known error just like the katie bug? Thanks

Edit downloaded the updated version and still getting the same issue.
Screenshot (24).png

Last edited:

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems downloading anything on NOPY? What would usually take 3 minutes to download is now taking 4 freakin' hours.
Same here man. I stay away from Nopy cause most of the time the download fails. Its just not worth dealing with.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I will agree with what everyone says about Tali living in the basement. It would have been more believable is she had been moved from one secret location to another for the past 20 years, but the idea that she has been in the same location for the past 20 years with only an occasional visit from Rachael is hard to swallow. Girl must be batshit insane by now. Which I don't rule out for now, her childlike behaviour definitely has "Coockoo"vibes.

I dunno about the rest of you, but since the crisis I've been living at home for the past 2 months now (GF has essential job, so I'm all alone up to 10 hours of the day) and it's been driving me crazy. I can't imagine what my mindset would be if I had to live for 20 years like this.

It's also a bit cruel to make someone live in a basement all by herself and give her a pool table and a table tennis table.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
For android buddy?
Here you go

Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.4.2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I will agree with what everyone says about Tali living in the basement. It would have been more believable is she had been moved from one secret location to another for the past 20 years, but the idea that she has been in the same location for the past 20 years with only an occasional visit from Rachael is hard to swallow. Girl must be batshit insane by now. Which I don't rule out for now, her childlike behaviour definitely has "Coockoo"vibes.

I dunno about the rest of you, but since the crisis I've been living at home for the past 2 months now (GF has essential job, so I'm all alone up to 10 hours of the day) and it's been driving me crazy. I can't imagine what my mindset would be if I had to live for 20 years like this.

It's also a bit cruel to make someone live in a basement all by herself and give her a pool table and a table tennis table.
well she said there that she was in some other places before,but it was nowhere mentioned how long she was in this house basement.
and she mentioned too that Rachael never let her alone with other people before,so i think she had some visits but the most time she was alone i think.

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
well she said there that she was in some other places before,but it was nowhere mentioned how long she was in this house basement.
and she mentioned too that Rachael never let her alone with other people before,so i think she had some visits but the most time she was alone i think.
Yeah you are right, it wasn't really made clear if that basement was the only hiding place, but it looks furnished for a long stay duration.

Reactions: Steinchen

magus448

May 22, 2018
Maybe a non patch explanation for sis is she was adopted by mc's parents but then sent back into the foster system. Then again there is no patch for Haley's Story yet since the incest started well into the game. So hopefully this one can fly under the radar as well.

Reactions: MadCore

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Tali basically said she was an introvert so being alone for long periods is not that big a deal, hell i would still be just as happy alone then I am married honestly as long as i got the games/books ect that i wanted regularly lol

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Right, but still being moved from hidden basement to hidden basement for twenty years. What's the point. Plus with VERY little contact with people? It's just a silly idea.

But this turn of events does open up the game to go in completely crazy directions. I'm thinking Lauren and Willow are running a grift and used Lauren knowledge of Thrust to set Willow up as his sister in order to get at his superstar money! Tali is MC's real mother and has been brainwashed for twenty years into believing she is a princess by Rachael in order to cover up that Rachael killed the MCs father and made it look like a car accident because MCs father was a secret agent superspy and Azel was his handler!

LOL. Magnificent.

• Angry
Reactions: Steinchen

LexMundi

Jul 5, 2018
The trans Penny error has a simple fix. The vid is mp4 instead of webm. Drop this into images folder and the scene will play properly. This is severely degraded quality, however. Perhaps some kind soul could convert it and maintain it.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
That sucks willow is my favorite and now you cant have something with her....there is no incest in the game right?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I overall and generally really like the game BUT, and I just realised it playing hte new update, Kimmy.
We gotta talk about Kimmy! She's supposed to be national level competitive college swimmer right?
Well she absolutely doesn't look the part. No muscles whatsoever! :eek:;)

In case the smilies aren't making it clear, I am part serious and part joking.
I don't expect realism from fiction but maybe make her more buffed? Please?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I overall and generally really like the game BUT, and I just realised it playing hte new update, Kimmy.
We gotta talk about Kimmy! She's supposed to be national level competitive college swimmer right?
Well she absolutely doesn't look the part. No muscles whatsoever! :eek:;)

In case the smilies aren't making it clear, I am part serious and part joking.
I don't expect realism from fiction but maybe make her more buffed? Please?
I personally like Kimmy just the way she is, even if she is not as buff as RL swimmers.

1373963.jpg

Pretty face, but I am not at ALL attracted to that body-type.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes