KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Master of Puppets

I am new and so a little unclear about the significance of a facepalm. It seems from my limited time here it is a negative to be avoided? I take it you disagree with me about some point? I would love to discuss this matter with you, whether you facepalmed a specific point or just my post in general. The like function is after all quite limited in its uses so I'm a little confused which of my personal opinions triggered you to feel yourself up? It was a rather lengthy post, so my confusion is quite understandable.

If you wish to rather discuss this privately instead of publicly, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm there for you, bro. Unless you feel I'm breaking forum etiquette. In that case feel free to ignore me.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Braindrop

Okaaaayyy, so, I have some thoughts on this update now that I've played around with some of the choices. First of all, loved the Willow stuff, she was the least interesting girl to me sexually so making her the sister totally changes the dynamic and makes her much more interesting. Everything that follows from that is so sweet and gets me right in the feels.

Now, the negative. I like to think that, if I had been an elite high-school athlete in the US, I would have had it drilled into me to not blast my baby batter into every potential gold-digging whore that came along (not calling all women gold-digging whores, just saying they exist). As such, I'm playing an MC that isn't cumming inside the women he sleeps with (outside of Rachel's clients but the situation is different with them) so to find that the only way to access the Zoe scene in this update is to have accidently cream-pied her in the now lengendary pen scene was massively disappointing.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
so to find that the only way to access the Zoe scene in this update is to have accidently cream-pied her in the now lengendary pen scen was massively disappointing.
If you turn her down once. She's not going to keep pursuing you. She made it quite clear what she wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
you could have used the ispoiler tags
Code:
[ispoiler][/ispoiler]
If you turn her down once. She's not going to keep pursuing you. She made it quite clear what she wanted.
Fixed that :FacePalm: Feel free to remove it from your quote :)

Yeah, fair enough but it's unfortunate that that relationship ends because of an accident. If given full autonomy (or assurence that no accendental impregnations would occur) then I'd do things differently

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
But first the rest of the Tali conversation.

And the Shauna Date. And the Jamie date. And probably some distractions along the way. And THEN of course the bowling.

I thought the bowling event, since it's late in the day, would be the least spoilery since some people only play full day updates ;)

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
In this update, he promised so much that in order to finish everything on time, he needed not only to get another redering station (as a minimum) but also a pair of extra hands and a second head... or borrow Delorian from Doc

Reactions: Nagash477

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
In this update, he promised so much that in order to finish everything on time, he needed not only to get another redering station (as a minimum) but also a pair of extra hands and a second head... or borrow Delorian from Doc
Yep i agree, ofc Brain give us every week updates but all of them just small, he definitely need help, but it's just my opinion )

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Master of Puppets

I am new and so a little unclear about the significance of a facepalm. It seems from my limited time here it is a negative to be avoided? I take it you disagree with me about some point? I would love to discuss this matter with you, whether you facepalmed a specific point or just my post in general. The like function is after all quite limited in its uses so I'm a little confused which of my personal opinions triggered you to feel yourself up? It was a rather lengthy post, so my confusion is quite understandable.

If you wish to rather discuss this privately instead of publicly, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm there for you, bro. Unless you feel I'm breaking forum etiquette. In that case feel free to ignore me.
A facepalm just means you said something stupid, like in this case complaining about the girls being too into the main character, especially in the context of Willow as if she got easier in this update.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
WOW never did i think it would have been her after all the ones in the dreams looked exactly like stacy way to go dev and cant wait for next update
See, I know a little about the way memory works and understand that our recollections about past events can be affected by new information, eg. an eye-witness to a crime, being repeatedly shown pictures of the police's preferred suspect may, over time and repeated viewings, come to believe that they remember that face rather than the person who actually commited the crime.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yep i agree, ofc Brain give us every week updates but all of them just small, he definitely need help, but it's just my opinion )
Actually he is one of the few that don't need help to make the update faster.
You obvioulsy don't play some of the games that are getting an update once on 3 or even more months.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
the MC needs some big ol woman from San Antonio into the harem, like Sir Charles Barkley said, they be hugging down a lot of churros back in San Antonio. lmaoo

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes