KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I read the review when it was originally up didn't see anything wrong with it. Still don't. Have you tried asking the moderator for his reasoning?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Why? Because Rachael is a big tiddy MILF and Alexis is a nymph-like teen? Just character model vs. character model Alexis beats Rachael for me. And Rachael isn't even a MILF. She's not a mother. She's just older than MC. And as for the older characters, I'd probably fuck Lauren before I'd fuck Rachael.
Relax, I was just joking around ^^ I just prefer Rachael over Alexis in this instance, but anyone can choose what they want

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a thread where you can request signature pics from a specific image?

screenshot0001.png

Like if I wanted this cropped and reading "Order of Veronica", maybe a little visual effect, where would I go? I've played around with the image but I'm really not good with image manipulation programs.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Ah, I think the issue is you saying "this is not a one star game" and then giving it a one star. You might see it as "helping to control the average" but it's basically you manipulating the rating.
Yeah I'm confused when people want to manipulate the rating in this way. The rating should simply be the average of everyone's opinion. You don't get to give your opinion more weight or whatever by giving it a more extreme score than seems fair. If you think it's a 3-star game, then rate it that way and if enough people agree with you, then the average will reflect that. And if not, well then I guess it's not a 3-star game because people don't agree with you

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is there a thread where you can request signature pics from a specific image?

View attachment 644671

Like if I wanted this cropped and reading "Order of Veronica", maybe a little visual effect, where would I go? I've played around with the image but I'm really not good with image manipulation programs.
zVoidwalker a member of my flock made mine but he's made some for one other WVM religious faction as well so you could try PMing him tell him his High priest sent you ;)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Man I would really love a signature with all my favourite redheads from all my favourite games... Jade from Being A DIK, Stacey from WVM, Olivia from Radiant... There's probably a few more that I can't think of right now. Would have to make a definitive list before I make a request like that xD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Man I would really love a signature with all my favourite redheads from all my favourite games... Jade from Being A DIK, Stacey from WVM, Olivia from Radiant... There's probably a few more that I can't think of right now. Would have to make a definitive list before I make a request like that xD
I loves me some Redheads! And yet none of the examples you listed were the first ones I thought of. Funny that.

Reactions: MrFriendly

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I loves me some Redheads! And yet none of the examples you listed were the first ones I thought of. Funny that.
No? I thought at least Jade was pretty much top-tier redhead game as far as VNs go xD Admittedly, Stacey and Olivia haven't had any sex scenes yet, but that just furthers my anticipation. What's your list then?

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
No? I thought at least Jade was pretty much top-tier redhead game as far as VNs go xD Admittedly, Stacey and Olivia haven't had any sex scenes yet, but that just furthers my anticipation. What's your list then?
I have a signature like that which includes Stacey from WVM, also Jade is the professor and the redhead from BaDIK is called Sage and she is top tier.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: KrystofDayne

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm a fan of BaDIK and there's no denying Sage hot, but Freudian Slip Alert! Jade's the teacher and not even the redhead one. :LOL:

Sage is hot, but I'm fully invested in the Bella path. So I've checked all her content but she is far from the main draw in that game.
Like you said, Olivia does not have any content but neither do her sisters and to me she is the least interesting of the triplets. I'm more interested in winning the brunette over to be honest.
I personally find Ruby hotter than Stacy, even if she has far less content than Stacy at the moment.

As for Redheads I prefer, I honestly like Cathy and Mona better than Sage from BaDIK, even if they are just side chicks.
Then there's Sarah from Midlife Crisis, oh my! She's not my main but Dayum she certainly brings some spice to that game!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I'm a fan of BaDIK and there's no denying Sage hot, but Freudian Slip Alert! Jade's the teacher and not even the redhead one. :LOL:

Sage is hot, but I'm fully invested in the Bella path. So I've checked all her content but she is far from the main draw in that game.
Like you said, Olivia does not have any content but neither do her sisters and to me she is the least interesting of the triplets. I'm more interested in winning the brunette over to be honest.
I personally find Ruby hotter than Stacy, even if she has far less content than Stacy at the moment.

As for Redheads I prefer, I honestly like Cathy and Mona better than Sage from BaDIK, even if they are just side chicks.
Then there's Sarah from Midlife Crisis, oh my! She's not my main but Dayum she certainly brings some spice to that game!
Oh you're right, of course, Sage xD Hmm yeah Cathy and Mona, as well as Ruby, don't quite do it for me because I'm all in with the freckles. Red hair alone is not enough for me, I need my freckles! :LOL: Plus green eyes are just definitely my favourite, so Sage and Stacey just tick all the boxes for me, Sage even more so because of her tits o_O

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I have a signature like that which includes Stacey from WVM, also Jade is the professor and the redhead from BaDIK is called Sage and she is top tier.
Damn, mind if I borrow that one? Will probably cut out Haley's story and My New Family tho
And by borrow, I mean shamelessly copy xD

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
two(?) "sisters"
Only the one sister. He was just not sure if Stacy was the sister.
Oh, and before I forget it, sorry but you DO NOT "go easy" on an opponent, you DO NOT "miss shots on purpose" and you DO NOT "let them take the lead" in order not to "feel bad".
Except for when they're your teammates. Although I agree the MC shouldn't have bothered trying to hide his skills.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this has probably been talked about already .. but just in case i noticed MC's bio mom has default name of wendy , no matter what name you use it become mabel

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes