KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
How? That hair asset is super, super common. Also it doesn't fit her personality at all.
Really? This hair is common? Okay if you say so, I haven't seen it before though. And at any rate, this sort of hair isn't present otherwise in WVM, so at least in this game it's unique and stands out, even if you see something similar in other games
1588882417267.png

Reactions: pecard255

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really? This hair is common? Okay if you say so, I haven't seen it before though. And at any rate, this sort of hair isn't present otherwise in WVM, so at least in this game it's unique and stands out, even if you see something similar in other games
View attachment 648577
It's in a LOT of games probably one of the most commonly used hairstyles. Also dev had issues with it which is why he changed it. He's also said it isn't changing back.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm playing mathmaker for those 2.

They need to get together.
I kinda already know how it will play out but I swore an oath of secrecy in return for said knowledge :censored:

I'm on the fence on how I feel about it tho. On the one hand I want my Bailey/Rainn Sammich on the other the idea of sharing Bailey with anyone....makes me nauseous. Don't bother giving me shit about how hypocritical that is given the plot cuz I REALLY don't care.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I kinda already know how it will play out but I swore an oath of secrecy in return for said knowledge :censored:

I'm on the fence on how I feel about it tho. On the one hand I want my Bailey/Rainn Sammich on the other the idea of sharing Bailey with anyone....makes me nauseous. Don't bother giving me shit about how hypocritical that is given the plot cuz I REALLY don't care.
Wasn't gonna, how you play your game is up to you I just want to make more relationships and happy people.

I'm not even talking about a thressome, i'm wanting Rainn and Bailey to have their own thing outside of the harem.

I find harems weird as fuck when nobody else has their own thing going on.

Reactions: dunhill

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you. Didn't mean to sound like I was biting yer head off there sis it's just that you like to tease me when it comes to my Bailey obsession so I figured I'd cut you off before you tried just in case ;)
I don't mind the odd tease but I don't want to be telling people how to play.

Last thing i'd expect of you is to share your Bailey.

I mean Rainn is only her closest friend who shares an eternal bond and helped her through the toughest time of her life and just wants a bit of affection in return.

I'd never want anything to come between you and your obsession.

Reactions: Jaaaawn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't mind the odd tease but I don't want to be telling people how to play.

Last thing i'd expect of you is to share your Bailey.

I mean Rainn is only her closest friend who shares an eternal bond and helped her through the toughest time of her life and just wants a bit of affection in return.

I'd never want anything to come between you and your obsession.
you just coudn't resist could you.... well fine then

Far be it from me to point out that the beautiful romantic lesbian backstory you have there is based entirely assumptions from one vague comment by Rainn. So far the worst thing to happen in their shared past was a shitty double date :p

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
See it like this: it's initiating Rainn as part of the cult of Bailey, the high priest and high priestess pleasing their goddess together on every sunday mass could become a new core tradition

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you just coudn't resist could you.... well fine then

Far be it from me to point out that the beautiful romantic lesbian backstory you have there is based entirely assumptions from one vague comment by Rainn. So far the worst thing to happen in their shared past was a shitty double date :p
You must be high, priest if you think you can stop the Rainn falling down on Bailey.

That was playing on words, I did a clever.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes