KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Came to remember those in the know of the glory days of 4-player Nintendo World Cup ... stayed for AmRose in your right hand sig, literally loosing minutes just waiting for the cycle to repeat. Damn.
Hahaha thanks, they were custom-made courtesy of Lady Aspen, here is the original post where they shared those with me. You are definitely free to use them, these should not be just for my pleasure ;)

• Love
Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hahaha thanks, they were custom-made courtesy of Lady Aspen, here is the original post where they shared those with me. You are definitely free to use them, these should not be just for my pleasure ;)
Awesome! Thank you so much!

[....] It's even more amazing how far "lewd" games have come. I remember playing the original Leisure Suit Larry as a young teenager and now I'm here.
Just yesterday Leisure Suit Larry came up while gaming on TTS with a bunch of friends: to this day I still remember my younger self struggling to by condoms in that game. Typing in flavor, texture, size and whatnot was a real grind given my rudimentary understanding of the English language at the time. :D

• Haha
Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Cant wait for the next update and see where the story with Willow goes, please BD give me more Stacey i miss her already.
Yes, please, we need more Stacey! But I am definitely worried what the MC's dreams about her mean. It could be nothing, it could be that she was just there before he went to bed and that image was stuck in his head. But idk, seems pretty unlikely, I do think there will be some sort of explanation for that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, Yes, because she had watermelons instead of Breasts since childhood. :KEK: The events in the picture take place 12 years ago,or how much she hides the Tali. So the size is quite normal for the younger version. You never know, maybe she then performed the operation to increase.
Considering that except for the dreams we haven't had any flashback scenes so far, I'm sceptical.

Reactions: henry hopkin
Sep 18, 2018
Are we wating for a full release of D7, or just a part of it again? If its just a part, when is the full Day expected?
Probably been up before, but people suck at using spoiler format, so i dont want to go back and check the last 10-15pages.
I only play the updates when he releases a full day.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Are we wating for a full release of D7, or just a part of it again? If its just a part, when is the full Day expected?
Probably been up before, but people suck at using spoiler format, so i dont want to go back and check the last 10-15pages.
I only play the updates when he releases a full day.
There are 3-4 parts left of Day 7. The full day 7 is expected to come out the 21st or the 28th.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes