KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Suppose this game never gets an "Unofficial and by no means approved by Braindrop patch" does that mean BD has dropped his previous assurance that every named character is boinkable, if you so choose to? Cuz I was really looking forward to those Charles I mean Denbaku I mean Lauren scenes...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Suppose this game never gets an "Unofficial and by no means approved by Braindrop patch" does that mean BD has dropped his previous assurance that every named character is boinkable, if you so choose to? Cuz I was really looking forward to those Charles I mean Denbaku I mean Lauren scenes...
well strictly speaking technically he never once said they would all be boinkable just that they would all have "content" but we assume that's what he meant and he doesn't bother correcting anyone who says as much so...who knows

was gonna quote his post as proof but the one fucking time I need it I couldn't find it with the search lol

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
well strictly speaking technically he never once said they would all be boinkable just that they would all have "content" but we assume that's what he meant and he doesn't bother correcting anyone who says as much so...who knows

was gonna quote his post as proof but the one fucking time I need it I couldn't find it with the search lol
I'm not a developer, but as a player we all know that content isn't really content unless it's white, sticky, full of protein and inside another character's belly, amirite? ;)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
He said "if she exists there is likely content", nothing about names. Sadly it seems there's no age restriction... just look at the nurse (who also doesn't have a name).

But of course, incest does not preclude solo or lesbian scenes for the relatives :unsure:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-4-2-braindrop.35910/post-2453018

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
And if I may Bunny Ears Lawyer for a second, technically Azel isn't breaking any Patreon rules. So it's really only Willow who might necessitate any future patches (if the Willow=sister story remains canon)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
And if I may Bunny Ears Lawyer for a second, technically Azel isn't breaking any Patreon rules. So it's really only Willow who might necessitate any future patches (if the Willow=sister story remains canon)
I dunno the MC still refers to her as "mom" which would in all likelihood be all the provocation patreon would need to bust out the pitch forks and torches. Blood relation means nothing to them they've taken down games forstep family sex too.

• Wow
Reactions: Sativa-29

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I dunno the MC still refers to her as "mom" which would in all likelihood be all the provocation patreon would need to bust out the pitch forks and torches. Blood relation means nothing to them they've taken down games forstep family sex too.
But that I sort of get. I mean, it'd be better IMO if they didn't ban any of that stuff, but for me, the whole incest thing has always been about the sort of relationship, not really whether you're actually blood related. I mean, the MC has the exact same relationship with Azel that all these protagonists in these typical incest games have with their mother. He's actually much more reluctant and put off by the thought of a relationship with her than all these protagonists out there who would like nothing better than to boink their mom.

So all of the ickiness of incest still applies

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah but Azel is nothing more to MC than a foster mother, isn't she? She never married MC's dad, she just took him in after his father died. Sure he calls her Mom all the time, but there's literally no relation whatsoever between Azel and MC, not blood, not step, not anything. If the criteria is that MC calls her mom then I would fully expect Patreon to start crashing White House briefings because Mike Pence calls his wife mother, ya know? ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But that I sort of get. I mean, it'd be better IMO if they didn't ban any of that stuff, but for me, the whole incest thing has always been about the sort of relationship, not really whether you're actually blood related. I mean, the MC has the exact same relationship with Azel that all these protagonists in these typical incest games have with their mother. He's actually much more reluctant and put off by the thought of a relationship with her than all these protagonists out there who would like nothing better than to boink their mom.

So all of the ickiness of incest still applies
that's pretty much what I was getting at. Even if she doesn't break the rules by definition because all the usual trappings of the genre are there (calling her mom, feelings of taboo etc) they would prolly still be inclined to flag it.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
that's pretty much what I was getting at. Even if she doesn't break the rules by definition because all the usual trappings of the genre are there (calling her mom, feelings of taboo etc) they would prolly still be inclined to flag it.
That's stupid. If I called you mom, would you flag me (and please don't break my heart and say no)

See how stupid this is? I have no relation to you nor much interaction with you outside of this site, but according to the rules me calling you mom is taboo whereas if I called you BoobooKittyFuck no eyes were batted.

Edit: some eyes might get battered

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's stupid. If I called you mom, would you flag me (and please don't break my heart and say no)

See how stupid this is? I have no relation to you nor much interaction with you outside of this site, but according to the rules me calling you mom is taboo whereas if I called you BoobooKittyFuck no eyes were batted.
Im not debating it's stupidity......I know it's fucking stupid. My point is their puritanical nazi definition is so malleable that yer underestimating the chances that they could suddenly decide azel's relationship with the MC is a violation at some point that's all.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Legal relationships are still incest in many jurisdictions. Indeed, the term incest implies improper, but not blood relations. The classifications vary wildly. And Patreon is based on legal definitions not based on what gets people off.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Im not debating it's stupidity......I know it's fucking stupid. My point is their puritanical nazi definition is so malleable that yer underestimating the chances that they could suddenly decide azel's relationship with the MC is a violation at some point that's all.
And that's where the "unauthorized fan patch" comes in! Where Azel is magically transformed into "Distant, yet somehow clingy stranger who lives in my house, seriously where did she come from, but whom I am strangely okay to hug and kiss!".

But for the record, we okay with the BoobooKittyFuck right? Or Mom, whichever you prefer.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Legal relationships are still incest in many jurisdictions. Indeed, the term incest implies improper, but not blood relations. The classifications vary wildly. And Patreon is based on legal definitions not based on what gets people off.
But a Foster mom isn't a step mom. I live in the Netherlands so rules might differ.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I'm sensing a potential double plot twist. Maybe the siblings are actually step siblings (no blood relation) which explains why each parent took their biological child.
Possible. Wouldn't like it much though. But I guess he'll need some sort of workaround to Patreon's policy, and like previously reiterated, seems very unlikely that there'll be no sex scenes with Willow, unless BD goes back on his word here. Would surprise me though.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes