playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
wait, so we aren't allowed to pursue Willow now due to Patreon because of the reveal? if anything, because of the reveal, i want Willow even more now.

also i wouldn't completely rule out Stacy just yet. they could still pull some plot twist. afterall, it's too much of a coincidence as to why we have yet to see Stacy's parents. we still need an explanation as to why Stacy kept appearing as his sister in the dreams.

and while it's unfortunately more work, Braindrop could keep an incest-free version on Patreon while having an incest version on some off-site place.

Reactions: metfreak

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
braindrop u r fuckin perfect m8. you're a flower. you're also a rainbow and a river. you are the manifestation of all perfection and i want to i don't fucking know. i want this to not sound gay, but you are fucking perfect, braindrop. ty for listening

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
braindrop u r fuckin perfect m8. you're a flower. you're also a rainbow and a river. you are the manifestation of all perfection and i want to i don't fucking know. i want this to not sound gay, but you are fucking perfect, braindrop. ty for listening
But what a beautiful show of lov... Respect between two developers :KappaPride:

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
Stop being so cute

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey everyone :)
I'm gonna try a new format this week.

Relevant information about the game and update:
-This weekly will be around 120 renders but no animations added. (I have made one and began working on the second but we're not there in the story quite yet.)

-To all my tier 1's. WVM Day 7 final will be released this month. I'm aiming for the 21st but it could potentially be the 28th.

-This weekly should be out somewhere in between 12-8pm EDT. This will be the release schedule for all weeklies moving forward. (Was originally going to set 12-4 but this seems like a better solution just in case I encounter any last second errors.)
-Weekend render poll up in a few hours. (Get your last minute suggestions in before it's too late!)

-This month begins my redemption arc. (Cont. in next)

Relevant information about me and what I'm doing:
-The month of May will be one where I return to my consistent self.
After the endless delays of April and many late releases of March... it's time for me to become more consistent. I know my delays last month had reason but it's really lit a fire under me to be the best dev I can be.
There's not many people who can say they had the support that I did through my rough time. The fact that you guys supported me not only as a developer but also as a person is crazy and I will never forget that.
It's motivated me so much. I've always been one to give to those that give to me. And you guys have given so fucking much. From financial support to emotional support to just being my pals. So it's my turn to give back.

-Though I am taking the necessary steps to relax
Despite my drive and desire to work as hard as I possibly can right now I've tried to take measures to prevent myself from overworking. I've tried to get passionate about something outside of WVM just to occupy my mind for some time.
So I've been speedrunning super mario 64
This week was actually the first time I've ever played it. I played through once and then learned the route for 16 star. I've gotten my pb down to 22:34 and I'm pretty proud of that for my first week.

-Yep
Not much more to say this week. It's time for me to prove myself to you guys again.
I love you guys <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The author of the game left the quickmenu enabled and the text is constantly on top of it. Is there any way to turn that off from the player perspective, or does the author have to put it in the code?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The author of the game left the quickmenu enabled and the text is constantly on top of it. Is there any way to turn that off from the player perspective, or does the author have to put it in the code?
Which text overlaps the buttons? I've never seen that happen

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Code. You can try it yourself or ask God Lain to do it, he usually has this function in every mod. :BootyTime:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Doesn't look like Rachael to me, I thought she has much bigger breasts than that.
Well, Yes, because she had watermelons instead of Breasts since childhood. :KEK: The events in the picture take place 12 years ago,or how much she hides the Tali. So the size is quite normal for the younger version. You never know, maybe she then performed the operation to increase.

Reactions: Skydden
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes