Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I commented previously about the confusion around v0.75 / v0.76, and i'm seeing on gamcore.com that v0.76 is up. Has anyone checked it out? I guess i'm just really eager for an update...
So eager that you forgot that 0.7.6 is the one we already have here.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon Nimus

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I commented previously about the confusion around v0.75 / v0.76, and i'm seeing on gamcore.com that v0.76 is up. Has anyone checked it out? I guess i'm just really eager for an update...
0.76 is up for almost a week :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anon Nimus

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone know how many more updates for Day 7 cause it seems like it should be ending soon plus i saw on the pat page he mentioned week 1 release early next month.

I am excited to see how he proceeds after the week is over cause i thought the plan was to go from Days to weeks but am i wrong ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK I am still new to this site and want to give this game a proper rating can anyone let me know how to do that. I really must be dumb because I can't figure it out.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Any walkthrough pls
So far the only choice you are offered with a delayed consequece is to confront Damien or reach out as a friend. Confronting him means Jasmine will stay the night at the MC's place and, presumably, join the harem earlier than she otherwise would. Other than that, your choices are to limited to A - fuck or B - don't fuck.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Anyone know how many more updates for Day 7 cause it seems like it should be ending soon plus i saw on the pat page he mentioned week 1 release early next month.

I am excited to see how he proceeds after the week is over cause i thought the plan was to go from Days to weeks but am i wrong ?
Final part of day 7 is scheduled for the 28th with the week 1 redux version being released the week after that. Beyond that yes he is expanding the length of time each update will cover but he hasn't been super clear on long that span will cover per month but a week sounds about right.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So far the only choice you are offered with a delayed consequece is to confront Damien or reach out as a friend. Confronting him means Jasmine will stay the night at the MC's place and, presumably, join the harem earlier than she otherwise would. Other than that, your choices are to limited to A - fuck or B - don't fuck.
consequence/desired results....potato/potatoe ;)

Also there's at least one other choice that has a delayed effect. If yer pursuing Bailey whether you chose to go through with Liz's initiation alters the scene in the office after you return Bailey's feelings. If you keep it in yer pants you just get a kiss if you go through with it you get that sexy thumb suck shown in the OP's preview pics and a bit more :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
consequence/desired results....potato/potatoe ;)

Also there's at least one other choice that has a delayed effect. If yer pursuing Bailey whether you chose to go through with Liz's initiation alters the scene in the office after you return Bailey's feelings. If you keep it in yer pants you just get a kiss if you go through with it you get that sexy thumb suck shown in the OP's preview pics and a bit more :)
I have always gone through with the initial scene with Liz and, based on your post, it seems I was right to do as as it would limit the amount of content with the Demi-Goddess Bailey (love Bailey but she's no Shawna ((trans)) or Lyssa from Fetish Locator)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have always gone through with the initial scene with Liz and, based on your post, it seems I was right to do as as it would limit the amount of content with the Demi-Goddess Bailey (love Bailey but she's no Shawna ((trans)) or Lyssa from Fetish Locator)
Since all my save files look the same loading them is a bit like russian roulette and I happened to load up a "loyal to jamie" save where I didn't do it and discovered the difference.

Yes yes your goddesses are required to have dicks good on you Doesn't change the fact that Bailey is a goddess in her own right :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Since all my save files look the same loading them is a bit like russian roulette and I happened to load up a "loyal to jamie" save where I didn't do it and discovered the difference.

Yes yes your goddesses are required to have dicks good on you Doesn't change the fact that Bailey is a goddess in her own right :p
As a pan-sexual poly-theist I can assure you that Bailey is a major part of my Pantheon ;)

EDIT - My memory is poor, SB is Slave Bailey but who is BB?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As a pan-sexual poly-theist I can assure you that Bailey is a major part of my Pantheon ;)

EDIT - My memory is poor, SB is Slave Bailey but who is BB?
Oh right you weren't around back then. The current SB is actually the second version of her....The Cult universe version is there was an incident.... involving the original that lead to her having a psychotic break and I was forced to put her in cold sleep before she killed someone and replaced her with a new clone (the current SB). I ended up writing a Cult Chronicle story on the original's revival as "Berserker Bailey" but I sort of jumped the gun and started making her talk before posting said story to the thread to explain it lol. Mostly because I forgot where the fuck I saved the file to. :ROFLMAO:

Boring real world version is BD has made me 2 Slave Bailey avatars I wasn't totally happy with the first one so I commissioned a second which is the one I currently use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Oh right you weren't around back then. The current SB is actually the second version of her....The Cult universe version is there was an incident.... involving the original that lead to her having a psychotic break and I was forced to put her in cold sleep before she killed someone and replaced her with a new clone (the current SB). I ended up writing a Cult Chronicle story on the original's revival as "Berserker Bailey" but I sort of jumped the gun and started making her talk before posting said story to the thread to explain it lol. Mostly because I forgot where the fuck I saved the file to. :ROFLMAO:

Boring real world version is BD has made me 2 Slave Bailey avatars I wasn't totally happy with the first one so I commissioned a second which is the one I currently use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great job BD and you who commissioned it.
What tier of patreon is required to get this done?

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes