MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nat seems the obvious choice for that. I'm obviously going all out on everyone on at least one playthrough, but in my selective playthrough, I make choices and Nat isn't one of them. But then neither is Zoe. So.
Wait... People are selective? As in they don't fuck everyone? I only went with two play throughs: Cheating (sex before Jamie said open relationship was okay) and No Cheating (only fuck others after Jamie's (y))

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
makes me wonder if the next day the teacher of the class found that pen under his desk and said hmm smells funny
Part of me is hoping one day we have a meeting with charles and we find him in that just casually chewing on the end of a blue pen

We walk in
MC: (wait isn't this the office we me and zoe?....oh shit IT IS)
Charles: I'll be with you in a moment just needed to finish reading and signing some papers...good thing I found this pen on the floor. *pops end of pen in his mouth again* By the way do you smell something?....I know it comes from somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure out where.
MC: *snort* (don't laugh don't laugh DON"T FUCKING LAUGH)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Part of me is hoping one day we have a meeting with charles and we find him in that just casually chewing on the end of a blue pen

We walk in
MC: (wait isn't this the office we me and zoe?....oh shit IT IS)
Charles: I'll be with you in a moment just needed to finish reading and signing some papers...good thing I found this pen on the floor. *pops end of pen in his mouth again* By the way do you smell something?....I know it comes from somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure out where.
MC: *snort* (don't laugh don't laugh DON"T FUCKING LAUGH)
Wrong choice.Charles is not that bad.You should go with Ryker.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Nice! If you want to drop these lines in the rating of the game, and rate it 5 stars, that would be even better, helps to improve the overall rating of the game which is honestly too low just because of some rage-filled trolls
Done. :) Was just waiting until I played until the end of the current release. And yes, I agree, the rating is way to low. This game is a juwel!

Edit: I shouldn´t write when I´m tired. all the typos. lmao

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sure...Sure they could do that. Or they can embrace the love of The Goddess Bailey who asks not that you grovel at her feet but only that you love her equally in return and in doing so shall....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
Then finally be permitted to
I'm not into the whole Bailey-as-a-goddess thing, but the idea of a goddess of other powerful being that likes to be treated roughly like Bailey does is pretty hot.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, I'm speechless. This update or updates was amazing. The story progressed nicely but there's a lot for me process so I'll try to save the wall of text. No promises tho.

That willow curve ball though. The Dev was very clever with that dream stuff because i wasn't sure if she was stacy or someone else. The funny thing is i was lusting after Willow already and this news makes me want her even more now. Essentially killed 2 birds with one stone for me.

Jfc, first Veronica now Mabel and Vanessa. I desired Vero and now her sister and cousin. I swear to god i keep telling myself "it's all for nathan", "he needs a good role model", "maybe even father figure" :Kappa: but after seeing Vanessa I'll go with father figure. The only thing i was sad about was Azel. Mommy needs some loving too and after this update(s) so does Wendy.

Now the bad thing that came from this update is there's no way i can ever hold out for a full day release anymore. It's a wrap for that after playing this.

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
I commented previously about the confusion around v0.75 / v0.76, and i'm seeing on gamcore.com that v0.76 is up. Has anyone checked it out? I guess i'm just really eager for an update...

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I commented previously about the confusion around v0.75 / v0.76, and i'm seeing on gamcore.com that v0.76 is up. Has anyone checked it out? I guess i'm just really eager for an update...
So eager that you forgot that 0.7.6 is the one we already have here.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon Nimus
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes