Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could easily download the compressed version and edit game/script.rpy yourself. You'll probably want to alter these lines:
Code:
r "So she was sent to me. And I've been keeping her safe since. It's been almost 20 years since it happened."

r "No one is worried about Tali right now. We're just being safe. I've hid her for 20 years, I know what I'm doing."

r "She's been with me for 20 years... I remember the day I met her."
Problem solved.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
which side of the planet are you on dude ??
UK

It seems unlikely that Rachel meant that as a precise longitudinal and latitudinal location; I sure it more of a hand wave but ok, if Tali was originally from Pakistan or Afghanistan then the antipode of those would be in the middle of the ocean but due south of states like Texas and Oklahoma. It's probably best not to be so precise about her actual origin though as that requires more cultural knowledge than a lot of westerners have, myself included.

Having read Krynh's post it's hard to argue that it's wrong, it just doesn't work for me

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's entirely unlikely Braindrop is going to define an exaction location origin for her just to satisfy a few over-analysers on here like Qwsl

Reactions: Sativa-29

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
UK

It seems unlikely that Rachel meant that as a precise longitudinal and latitudinal location; I sure it more of a hand wave but ok, if Tali was originally from Pakistan or Afghanistan then the antipode of those would be in the middle of the ocean but due south of states like Texas and Oklahoma. It's probably best not to be so precise about her actual origin though as that requires more cultural knowledge than a lot of westerners have, myself included.

Having read Krynh's post it's hard to argue that it's wrong, it just doesn't work for me
what the hell are you talking about ... geography ? lmao jk

• Haha
Reactions: lemonfreak
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes