platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Can we have hot fix for " IOError: Couldn't find file 'D7A13.webm'." on penelope scene ? ignore is not working.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Can we have hot fix for " IOError: Couldn't find file 'D7A13.webm'." on penelope scene ? ignore is not working.
You are not using the original script or used the old hotfix - 076 has no problems, except for small typos and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I strongly recommend downloading the latest version, backup and deleting C: \ Users \%user% \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ WVM-%digit% , and play new game - the game is definitely worth it

Last edited:

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
Just played this game to the end and... holy crap.

Best harem story I've ever played. Time for ratings and reviews on all the ladies. In no particular order:

I was extremely impressed with the content in this game, and it took me an entire night to play through all of it. Excellent writing and I definitely look forward to more.

You've earned yourself a fan Mr. Braindrop.
Man, you took like half an hour to review every girl and then you leave out Kimmy...
We (I) need to know about her too.
You can't leave us like this

Reactions: Skydden

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
A sufficient number of such promised characters and events have accumulated here, I don’t understand why BD is in a hurry and conducts polls about threesome? Or does he make up a roadmap until the end of this year? :unsure:

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
You are not using the original script or used the old hotfix - 076 has no problems, except for small typos and
I strongly recommend downloading the latest version, backup and deleting C: \ Users \%user% \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ WVM-%digit% , and play new game - the game is definitely worth it
I am using the last update. this error was in WVM-0.7.5 and now it is in 0.7.6 also.
I strongly downloaded the game from latest NOPY link. so there is an error. just letting the people know.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
A sufficient number of such promised characters and events have accumulated here, I don’t understand why BD is in a hurry and conducts polls about threesome? Or does he make up a roadmap until the end of this year? :unsure:
Because he can....
Also because you can't or didn't see the shitshow of trolling that was going on since the mods have nuked it.

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
as far as the princess goes , Rachael says she was 14 when she took her into hiding .. for 20 years .. so that would put the princess at around 34 - 37 depending on when she was promised as a bride .. imo .. so i think she looks fine for her age ( both )

Reactions: Unexpected Error

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
as far as the princess goes , Rachael says she was 14 when she took her into hiding .. for 20 years .. so that would put the princess at around 34 - 37 depending on when she was promised as a bride .. imo .. so i think she looks fine for her age ( both )
I don't know... I think both look about 10 years too young. Normally I would just chalk that up to typical 3d modelling where even milfs always look like 30 at the most. But WVM definitely has older looking characters like Lauren and the nurse. So I still think it's pretty weird if these are their actual ages

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know... I think both look about 10 years too young. Normally I would just chalk that up to typical 3d modelling where even milfs always look like 30 at the most. But WVM definitely has older looking characters like Lauren and the nurse. So I still think it's pretty weird if these are their actual ages
honestly i think their looks are about correct for the ages i put

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not so much about Tali's look as the fact that, to me, she comes across as a 16-17 year old. It makes sense to me that, given she's been hidden away from the world for years her emotional development would be stunted but this much. If she'd been with Rachel for 6-7 years, making her 20-21 then I'd buy her a lot more

Last edited:
Reactions: Triangulum Games
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes