KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
All you HEATHENS need to learn the name of the ONE TRUE GODDESS. And it's NOT teacher.

It's Veronica.

And there will come a day that all of you Heathens will worship at her feet, but untill that day comes I shall be here, brothers and sisters, to spread the Gospel of the One, the TRUE Majesty.

Veronica.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
All you HEATHENS need to learn the name of the ONE TRUE GODDESS. And it's NOT teacher.

It's Veronica.

And there will come a day that all of you Heathens will worship at her feet, but untill that day comes I shall be here, brothers and sisters, to spread the Gospel of the One, the TRUE Majesty.

Veronica.
Veronica needs to quit so she can fuck the MC without any repercussions and then we can have a Veronica + Vanessa + MC threesome.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm ready to see MC start his day job. Play a BB game. See how the team is going to shape up.
First he has to do this charity bowling event to close out Day 7, which I am interested to see implemented. But yeah I really want to see how or if we get to determine the results of the BB games.

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
As I said before, this game is one of the best on this website, in the NSFW games community.
I'm sure that the rest of the story will be great.

If I have one suggestion, can Vanessa be added to the harem so there can be an ending where MC participates in a tensome? :love: Now that will be legendary!

Reactions: Skydden and sgnafuz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah your right about azel even tho sometimes she does use the mc's name I suppose that is normal to some extent in real life. But yeah I have never addressed my mom by her name and I was adopted as a baby.
In my experience (East Midlands of Great Britain), parents and siblings usually call you by name rather than 'son' or 'brother'. This one seems to be a fairly common thing in games with incest patches, they always seem to overdo it. 'Good morning, brother. Would you like to visit the park with me today brother?' ...said nobody ever.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In my experience (East Midlands of Great Britain), parents and siblings usually call you by name rather than 'son' or 'brother'. This one seems to be a fairly common thing in games with incest patches, they always seem to overdo it. 'Good morning, brother. Would you like to visit the park with me today brother?' ...said nobody ever.
While an expression like 'Go on my son' ('Goo on mah son') would be exclusively aimed at friends and/or sportsmen :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes