Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
are we finally trying to define shawna? are we making her confident about her body will jamie help in the process?
Jamie needs no help in feeling confident at all. Once she has toilet sex with you she becomes ultra kinky. She was probably hiding behind a wall while you and Bailey did it at house no.3
If MC wants to make Shawna more comfortable/less fearful, one thing he could try is handing her his phone and letting her control the buttplugs.
I thought she liked the idea of not being in control of the vibrator?

Reactions: TundraLupus

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Jamie needs no help in feeling confident at all. Once she has toilet sex with you she becomes ultra kinky. She was probably hiding behind a wall while you and Bailey did it at house no.3

I thought she liked the idea of not being in control of the vibrator?
Her own, sure, but I meant that she'd be controlling Jamie's (and the MC's but she wouldn't know that straight away). Maybe it could start by Jamie taking control of Shawna's plug and setting it off at inopportune moment so that she'd want to get her back.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
One thing I did notice A LOT in the dialogue between azel and the mc was how inconsistent there names for each other where. The mc is probably the most noticeable going back and forth with either azel or mom, even during the same scenes. Azel probably isn't as noticeable as she calls the mc honey and only a handful of times son. Just me nitpicking and love this game with a passion and it's 100% my 1st choice game on this site.

Reactions: ImperialD

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Oh yeah, definitely. I'm not a big fan of too much pubic hair, don't want something like a full bush or something close to it, but especially with redheads I definitely do want to see if the carpet matches the drapes ;)
Yeah something along the lines of what sarah has in MLC would suit me ;)

• Love
Reactions: ImperialD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Her own, sure, but I meant that she'd be controlling Jamie's (and the MC's but she wouldn't know that straight away). Maybe it could start by Jamie taking control of Shawna's plug and setting it off at inopportune moment so that she'd want to get her back.
The idea of our guy having one doesn't appeal to me, but some play with Jamie and Shauna having control of each other's sounds really great.

One thing I did notice A LOT in the dialogue between azel and the mc was how inconsistent there names for each other where. The mc is probably the most noticeable going back and forth with either azel or mom, even during the same scenes. Azel probably isn't as noticeable as she calls the mc honey and only a handful of times son. Just me nitpicking and love this game with a passion and it's 100% my 1st choice game on this site.
There's nothing wrong with her calling us 'honey', but yeah, I don't know anyone who calls their mother by her name.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The idea of our guy having one doesn't appeal to me, but some play with Jamie and Shauna having control of each other's sounds really great.

There's nothing wrong with her calling us 'honey', but yeah, I don't know anyone who calls their mother by her name.
Yeah your right about azel even tho sometimes she does use the mc's name I suppose that is normal to some extent in real life. But yeah I have never addressed my mom by her name and I was adopted as a baby.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah your right about azel even tho sometimes she does use the mc's name I suppose that is normal to some extent in real life. But yeah I have never addressed my mom by her name and I was adopted as a baby.
i ever called my mom and dad by their names i would have died for it ...... (y)

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Azel didn't adopt him as baby tho. He was prolly in early elementary school when Cedey had her accident judging from the flashbacks and then lived with his dad for an undetermined amount of time before Azel took him in.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Azel didn't adopt him as baby tho. He was prolly in early elementary school when Cedey had her accident judging from the flashbacks and then lived with his dad for an undetermined amount of time before Azel took him in.
thats ture as the story goes ... i'm guessing tho he wasn't living with dad long before dad died ... as Azel mentions the MC has been with her for a long time

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah I understand that Azel only took on the mc later on in his life after his dad passed, but then why then go between calling her mom and Azel?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I understand that Azel only took on the mc later on in his life after his dad passed, but then why then go between calling her mom and Azel?
i still think its a typo the Dev made as he was writing the storyline .... easy mistake i would think

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes