The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well Shauna does fuck the MC before any other girl does
yea except she's on the receiving end and barely gets it half way in before screaming for him to stop which as a whole makes it completely irrelevant to the debate of her ever being confident enough to top him

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yea except she's on the receiving end and barely gets it half way in before screaming for him to stop which as a whole makes it completely irrelevant to the debate of her ever being confident enough to top him
yeah but i fucked her a 2nd time also ... i mean the MC did

Reactions: Genji

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yeah but i fucked her a 2nd time also ... i mean the MC did
Sure but again she's only receiving so it does nothing to further the whole "Shauna on top" debate because he is fucking her like any other girl it just happens she only has the one hole to work with. Also your entire "bombshell" of her being first is predicated on choosing to turn down rachael if you don't then Shauna is at least 2nd potentially 3rd crossed off the MC's "Fuck it list" :)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sure but again she's only receiving so it does nothing to further the whole "Shauna on top" debate because he is fucking her like any other girl it just happens she only has the one hole to work with. Also your entire "bombshell" of her being first is predicated on choosing to turn down rachael if you don't then Shauna is at least 2nd potentially 3rd crossed off the MC's "Fuck it list" :)
Rachael is a grown woman .. not a college girl so .. i'm right :p

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
A few questions...
I forgot her name but... can we fuck the basketball coach yet?
Is Day 7 finished?
They guy that threatened you, is the story continuing?
and lastly, have we finally played a basketball game? :KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
A few questions...
I forgot her name but... can we fuck the basketball coach yet?
Is Day 7 finished?
They guy that threatened you, is the story continuing?
and lastly, have we finally played a basketball game? :KEK:
her name is Harper .. and no not yet .... to having her and a basketball game

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
See I knew you'd try that but even disqualifying her yer still potentially wrong...because if you do rachel you can do alexis and the latter is the same age as the MC :p
then again Alexis is not part of the original 2 you start with now is she .... lmao

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
then again Alexis is not part of the original 2 you start with now is she .... lmao
See now yer just adding bullshit conditions to avoid admitting I'm right lol. You said nothing about having to be part of the original pair you just said she was the first girl to fuck him and I demonstrated that under certain conditions that is wrong

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Great update as always, looking forward to the entire week being finished. After playing through the entire game again (twice) my "To do" list is now:

1) Trans threesome
2) Jamie Anal
3) Azel
4) Eden Sex Tape
5) Harper

Honorable mentions go to Natalie, Jasmine, Liz, Stacy, and Vanessa.

Vanessa was bumped because I wasn't cool with her eating dinner with the MC while he was out on a date. If she was a good friend that would be different but he doesn't know her at all.

Also can't believe that the redhead of the group isn't in my top 5, what is happening to me?
Still waiting on that Eden tape as well bro. Need that shit to happen soon

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
See now yer just adding bullshit conditions to avoid admitting I'm right lol. You said nothing about having to be part of the original pair you just said she was the first girl to fuck him and I demonstrated that under certain conditions that is wrong
excuses , excuses .. you know i'm right ... no harm done .. just admit it :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Genji
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes