The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh, I get it now, thanks for answering me and I'm sorry for the annoyance!
yer fine man nothing wrong with expressing doubt and having a theory :) Goddess knows how many people around here wish desperately that it wasn't true cuz she was on a lot of people lists and accepting the truth means accepting she's off limits (at least for the foreseeable future)

Reactions: kynn88

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
thank you. he did the same thing when i said it made more sense for shauna to fuck the mc first over Jaime due to how close they are and how much she trusts him.
Except it doesn't make sense for her to fuck the MC first. Second, if players choose that sure, but not first.
MC being the one to encourage her into using her dick for penetrative sex makes sense, but not her choosing to do it with him first.
Considering how much coercion it takes to get her to have a semblance of comfort being naked with her penis bare for all to see, the last thing she's going to want to do, is use her penis on the MC in case he doesn't like it, or if he changes his mind. The poor girl's spent years wrestling with her own internal conflicts over her body, that topping the man who's been there for her and helped her through everything is probably the last thing on her mind. Not before she's been convinced to do so with someone else first.

Given that the two closest people that she feels most comfortable with are the MC and Jaimie, the most logical outcome would be her fucking Jaimie first.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Except it doesn't make sense for her to fuck the MC first. Second, if players choose that sure, but not first.
MC being the one to encourage her into using her dick for penetrative sex makes sense, but not her choosing to do it with him first.
Considering how much coercion it takes to get her to have a semblance of comfort being naked with her penis bare for all to see, the last thing she's going to want to do, is use her penis on the MC in case he doesn't like it, or if he changes his mind. The poor girl's spent years wrestling with her own internal conflicts over her body, that topping the man who's been there for her and helped her through everything is probably the last thing on her mind. Not before she's been convinced to do so with someone else first.

Given that the two closest people that she feels most comfortable with are the MC and Jaimie, the most logical outcome would be her fucking Jaimie first.
think about if. jaimie tried to get shauna to stay and get comfortable-it was the mc who really motivated her to do. what do you think would do you think would've happened had jamie gave her the handjob instead? again, she trusts him-values his opnion far more-as we both saw in that date between the 3. i mean, you're right about those concerns-but they'll be there, anyway. the mc is the one that makes her confident, though-that's my whole point-you said it yourself ''the man who's been there for her and helped her through everything ''.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

besides, it would make it special, anyway.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If MC wants to make Shawna more comfortable/less fearful, one thing he could try is handing her his phone and letting her control the buttplugs. What he wouldn't tell is that he'd bought a third one for himself.

Last edited:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
True....but I think the far more immediate concern would be what that gigantic lumberjack lookin motherfucker Gorg would do to me
I totally understand and sympathyse with you and I would like to hang him by his balls, cover him in honey and have him slowly eaten by giant killer ants:devilish:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
p.s. I am still stuck at v. 7.4 but resisting and striving to wait for the complete version of day 7 at the end of this month;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
p.s. I am still stuck at v. 7.4 but resisting and striving to wait for the complete version of day 7 at the end of this month;)
I'm right there with you I felt a little bad caving in and playing part 4 but I'm glad I did. There were a couple inconsiderate loudmouths who just blurted out the sister reveal on the thread with no spoiler tags and I woulda been royally pissed having something that big ruined for me like that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
agreed. i also don't see the point of this idea or how it can help shauna-but i'm willing to listen.
Shawna is clearly shown to have a degree of body dysmorphia which makes her uncomfortable with her dick but I also get the sense that she fears that the MC, when he touches her dick, is doing something he dislikes but thinks she will enjoy. By plugging himself independently it shows her that this is something he enjoys; putting the phone with the app in her hands lets her have a sense of power and control which is lacking in her life.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Shawna is clearly shown to have a degree of body dysmorphia which makes her uncomfortable with her dick but I also get the sense that she fears that the MC, when he touches her dick, is doing something he dislikes but thinks she will enjoy. By plugging himself independently it shows her that this is something he enjoys; putting the phone with the app in her hands lets her have a sense of power and control which is lacking in her life.
okay, that makes sense. but i don't think that would be enough-i think he should also talk about tasting her cum-how he felt the first time to the second.

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
okay, that makes sense. but i don't think that would be enough-i think he should also talk about tasting her cum-how he felt the first time to the second.
Well I did say it was one thing he could try :rolleyes:

That is definitely another.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes