TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not played out yet but come on, don't be selfish, sharing is caring.
i never get this people who want to be able to fuck everyone but don't want the other to do the same, like, dude, thye are not property( technically they are inteletual property of Braindrop, but you get it), of course at least some of them will want to have the same lyberties.

Reactions: Genji

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
But I don´t think they will tho. All the girls in this game so far want only you (not complaining).Even Bailey wants just you, you have to convince her into exploring things with Rainn and even then she is still like "I don´t know" (atleast that´s how I remember it) You can´t force them into wanting to fuck someone else and some of them actually want you to fuck other chicks.
never said anything about forcing, but about Bailey, for what i remember she was kinda afraid to start something with Raine, or vise versa, kinda afraid of things going wrong and their friendship ending, but she was interested, ad yes, you can nudge, but basically what my mc said was, "If you are interested in her go for it".

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Guys I apologise if this was asked and answered before but going through 713 pages is kind of difficult?

Is there a walkthrough hidden in the pages?..Or is it even necessarily? I had a few choices so far but I think I'm reaching a major one (accepting to cheat on Jamie with Shauna or not), and though I aim for a harem playthrough I don't really want to loose Jamie..

I hope she will agree with an open relationship lol

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Guys I apologise if this was asked and answered before but going through 713 pages is kind of difficult?

Is there a walkthrough hidden in the pages?..Or is it even necessarily? I had a few choices so far but I think I'm reaching a major one (accepting to cheat on Jamie with Shauna or not), and though I aim for a harem playthrough I don't really want to loose Jamie..

You don't need walkthrough. Just fuck everything that moves. All will turn out well, you'll see.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

There's no walkthrough yet. Most of the choices are fairly straightforward fuck yes/no? without significant consequences beyond that character, but there are a few non-obvious ones starting to crop up.

If you want to get Jasmine into bed, you need to confront Damien when given the option. Some of the other choices may or may not have consequences down the road.

Reactions: Lance78

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

didn't go the cheating route, but in the near future she encourages an open relationship.

Reactions: Lance78

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The fact that some people DO interpret them differently should make it obvious that we can. What you mean is that YOU can't. Your lack of imagination does not make the other guy wrong.
Not everyone has the same grasp of the language, and I don't assume they do. That people disagree with something does not make it automatically ambiguous, however.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Can we all please just start ignoring Crabs here? He doesn't have a cohesive argument so he wants to just assert his dominance by never relenting and hammering the same point he has for I don't know how many pages now, no matter how many people prove him wrong. His point is basically that he knows best and therefore anyone that disagrees doesn't actually have their own opinion, but are just wrong. (oh and btw, just for the umpteenth time, yes, something is automatically ambiguous when people disagree on that thing, fucking obviously!) (and yes sorry for not taking my own advice here, I'll start ignoring him starting now xD)

Soooo, that being said, which character that the MC hasn't yet had any sex scenes with do you wish for the most? Harper seems pretty high up in many people's opinion, I for myself would obviously say Stacey.
And which character are you least excited about and would wish BD would just drop? :p For me that would probably be the old nurse :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can we all please just start ignoring Crabs here? He doesn't have a cohesive argument so he wants to just assert his dominance by never relenting and hammering the same point he has for I don't know how many pages now, no matter how many people prove him wrong. His point is basically that he knows best and therefore anyone that disagrees doesn't actually have their own opinion, but are just wrong. (oh and btw, just for the umpteenth time, yes, something is automatically ambiguous when people disagree on that thing, fucking obviously!) (and yes sorry for not taking my own advice here, I'll start ignoring him starting now xD)

Soooo, that being said, which character that the MC hasn't yet had any sex scenes with do you wish for the most? Harper seems pretty high up in many people's opinion, I for myself would obviously say Stacey.
And which character are you least excited about and would wish BD would just drop? :p For me that would probably be the old nurse :LOL:
Ruby, Raine (full make-up ideally), Emiko (although I find her Dangerous-era Michael Jackson nose a little off-putting) and Tia (ok, we've had a BJ scene but a then current POTUS said that doesn't count and who am I to argue ;))

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
oh and btw, just for the umpteenth time, yes, something is automatically ambiguous when people disagree on that thing, fucking obviously!
Person A: "That apple is a fruit"
Person B: "No, that apple is a camel"

Well, I guess that's ambiguous and those two will need to agree to disagree :rolleyes:

Extreme example, but that's rather my point, the existence of disagreement does not mean the case is ambiguous.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Ruby, Raine (full make-up ideally), Emiko (although I find her Dangerous-era Michael Jackson nose a little off-putting) and Tia (ok, we've had a BJ scene but a then current POTUS said that doesn't count and who am I to argue ;))
Ooh Tia, forgot about her, yeah, damn she's sexy, we need more of her! That teasing in the second to last update was excruciating :LOL:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019

For me it's Jasmine and Stacey

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
which character that the MC hasn't yet had any sex scenes with do you wish for the most? Harper seems pretty high up in many people's opinion, I for myself would obviously say Stacey.
Tali, poor girl missed her teenage years having to spend them on the run, she deserves the full first love treatment

And which character are you least excited about and would wish BD would just drop?
Ryker, fuck that guy... actually don't, he doesn't deserve it, he can fuck himself

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes