Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This - anything can be in VN \ Game, the only thing that bothers me is it adds work to the author.. and raises the temperature on this planet.
I think, for those for whom the tShauna route is intended, ~same route of Amy from Lunars Choosen should look logical.
i fully agree.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I'm like 20 minutes in to the game, am I missing something by refusing advances of other characters except the three main girls besides some lewd scenes ?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not a lot, no. It will help you get to know some characters better, but for the most part, it's just lewd scenes.
Just lewd scenes they say... Well, now I'm curious how much of the backstory and character development stays in place for the girls you don't pursue. The urge of making a wall of pie charts showing lines of dialogue in either case? It's strong.

Reactions: TundraLupus

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I would like to know your opinion about Katie, can we convince her to side with the MC? Can't we to trust her? Charles makes me uncomfortable and I missed the first opportunity to have sex with Katie, because I thought it might be a trap planned by him to control us, but now she kind of gave me hope of being an advantage against Charles, besides being hot, what do you think?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I would like to know your opinion about Katie, can we convince her to side with the MC? Can't we to trust her? Charles makes me uncomfortable and I missed the first opportunity to have sex with Katie, because I thought it might be a trap planned by him to control us, but now she kind of gave me hope of being an advantage against Charles, besides being hot, what do you think?
Well, i also denied her the first time, but after the relationship became open, i did have sex with her, besides that, well, i think it is wise not to trust anyone related to charles, but i would try an use her for my own objectives, as she intends to do to the MC, if she proves trustworthy in the future, well, than things might chance.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Well, i also denied her the first time, but after the relationship became open, i did have sex with her, besides that, well, i think it is wise not to trust anyone related to charles, but i would try an use her for my own objectives, as she intends to do to the MC, if she proves trustworthy in the future, well, than things might chance.
I did the same thing, this Charles cannot be trusted, I will also watch to see if she is trustworthy, it would be a waste if she were not, hopefully she can become an ally.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
Now back to the game because fuck all that other bullshit.
What are some potential threesomes you guys would like to see in the future? :sneaky:
not sure how likely this would be, but how about a foursome with Jamie, Shauna, and Harper? :sneaky: i also wouldn't mind Jamie just getting off from watching them :sneaky:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I would like to know your opinion about Katie, can we convince her to side with the MC? Can't we to trust her? Charles makes me uncomfortable and I missed the first opportunity to have sex with Katie, because I thought it might be a trap planned by him to control us,
Yeah I skipped the first time sex with her, did it with her the second time as she gets annoyed if you turn her down and at this point with no successful games to Harper's name best not to aggravate people.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hey Rainn can you join the harem? What do you think about sharing Bailey with her if she can't be one of the girlfriends? Does that open the chance for her to become part of the harem?
Unclear at the moment. Bailey definitely has a relationship with the MC, if she will actually be part of the poly relationship, uncertain at the moment. Maybe her and the MC will have more of their own thing.
As to Rainn, well, if you allow Bailey to have her thing with Rainn, then we'll probably also see some Bailey-Rainn-MC threesome in the future. Rainn herself joining the relationship, eeeeh, I don't know. Seems unlikely at the moment, she seems much more interested in Bailey than in the MC, but who knows what'll happen in the future.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Unclear at the moment. Bailey definitely has a relationship with the MC, if she will actually be part of the poly relationship, uncertain at the moment. Maybe her and the MC will have more of their own thing.
As to Rainn, well, if you allow Bailey to have her thing with Rainn, then we'll probably also see some Bailey-Rainn-MC threesome in the future. Rainn herself joining the relationship, eeeeh, I don't know. Seems unlikely at the moment, she seems much more interested in Bailey than in the MC, but who knows what'll happen in the future.
Rainn previously hinted at some interest to the MC. Not holding that torch as long as Bailey, obviously, but I wouldn't rule Rainn out even if you told Bailey no to the Bailey-Rainn train.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now if we never knew what was down in the basement I'd have started to get more worried :LOL: Can't wait to see how the girls are going to react to their new housemate.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes