KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Considering poor Azel has found herself living in in 5 houses over the course of 8 days, it's inconceivable that she wouldn't be wary of a further announcement, especially as Rachel is at least partly responsible for 2 of those moves. Add in her adoptive son suddenly announcing he's in a polyamorous relationship with a girl and a trans-girl/2 girls, not to mention embracing the idea of forming his own personal harem and being a walking, talking, fucking sperm-doner to a series of rich women, and the crazy Willow reveal; the poor woman must be barely hanging on at this point.
Oh you hadn't heard? The next 9 updates are all gonna be about Azel's breakdown. Expect lots of psychiatric visits. Couches.

It's a lot to take in, I know.

• Wow
Reactions: Skydden

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ah looks like they purged the troll war rom earlier
IRL I have one Trans friend and she's not even that close to me, she's more of a friend to my GF. So she's merely close by association. I'd like to be closer, she really is a sweetie, but how much of me being closer is just my fetish, how much of it is to please my GF, and how much of it is me being open to more experiences? 25 years ago, I'd have probably punched her in the mouth. What does that say about me? Now-me likes TShauna and TTracy. I'd probably freeze up if (IRL) TVera actually talked to me.

EDIT: TVera being the only Trans I know.
Even if I were inclined to be closer with my friend it wouldn't happen. She told me I'm not her type and she doesn't find me attractive which left me with conflicting emotions of extreme relief and bruised ego lol.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, they deleted my BrainDrop meme (suffering from success) thanks...

Whatever, I just want to know how BrainDrop will do basketball games with so many people to render at the same time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, they deleted my BrainDrop meme (suffering from success) thanks...

Whatever, I just want to know how BrainDrop will do basketball games with so many people to render at the same time
I reckon he should stream himself playing NBA 2k20 for the basketball matches purely for shits and giggles.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Now back to the game because fuck all that other bullshit.

What are some potential threesomes you guys would like to see in the future? :sneaky:
Mc + Jaimie + Elizabeth (nothing fix old wounds like an old fashion threesome with sisters)
Mc + Nurse + Female Teacher (forgot her name,the one that ask you to play with her nephew)
Mc + Shauna + Penelope
Mc + Harper + Harper's daughter ;)

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Rachel and Anna for a threesome or maybe some scenes featuring her again.
(Anna is the asian woman who happens to be MC's first client in baby making business).

While MC was driving with Willow he came across a woman driving a yellow car, will she be introduce in next updates?

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Where are the android save locations? These updates haven't been working correctly and I probably need to reinstall.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
MC & Shauna hotel scene made me think of from the Vin Diesel movie XXX/Triple X (2002).

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes