Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for potential 3somes...

Rach and Azel is the only 1 i'd be interested in.

I wouldn't mind watching Bailey and Rainn.

I guess I could go for a 3some with Penny and Shauna double teaming Jaime.

The 3some i'd really, really, really like is Rach, Harper and Azel. I'd watch that on loop until I used every battery in the house and I stock piled.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Now back to the game because fuck all that other bullshit.

What are some potential threesomes you guys would like to see in the future? :sneaky:
"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"

Harp and Zoe!

But seeing as my definition of a perfect evening with them involves Zoe being tightly bound and gagged dissolving into a quivering mess by the constant tease of having to watch Harper being carnal with the MC and only much later brought over the edge by Harpers strong hands, it possibly won't happen the way I imagine it... yeah... well, everyone offended by the fun corners of my mind: go blame whoever is responsible for rendering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, was basically what I was saying too, all this discussion about 'quality' is so ridiculous, like there would be any objective way to measure that.

Gotta be hard though being a lesbian and liking these VNs, I guess there's only so many games out there that scratch that particular itch :LOL: being a pan/bi guy, I would naturally love a VN with a bi male protagonist, but that's just so hard to find, like 99.9% are just only straight or only gay.

But WVM is open enough and varied enough that it's still pretty fun to play. I wonder though if BD would be open to some male gay action :unsure: probably not though, I don't know how comfortable he would be animating that and it would only be really interesting to a very small audience
Honestly, if Damien would join the harem as an MC love interest, I wouldn't even be mad.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I wonder though if BD would be open to some male gay action :unsure: probably not though, I don't know how comfortable he would be animating that and it would only be really interesting to a very small audience
Pretty sure the possibility of "catching" for T-shauna is about close to gay as this game will ever go

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Pretty sure the possibility of "catching" for T-shauna is about close to gay as this game will ever go
As long as it's optional...

I identify as male/cis, still decided to play the TShauna route. I just gave
so what I'm saying is, as long as it serves the story, I'm down with anything. Even Damien, sure. Why not?

I mean if you're not that tight (hurhur tight) you can always play the "No Homo" card. Personally never bothered with it, but it seems like a soothing balm for many a fragile psyche.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm a straight guy but also enjoy anal play and that doesn't make me gay I think, maybe bi i'm not sure lol, So I would defo be down for the mc + trans shauna or penelope to be more intimate that way with the mc even jamie ;), probably never happen but still it wouldn't put me off obviously :p . Futa/Trans is something I have become quite interested in since starting to play this VN and found myself looking at other titles on this site with this content.

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
This - anything can be in VN \ Game,
As long as it's comletely optional...
the only thing that bothers me is it adds work to the author.. and raises the temperature on this planet.
I think, for those for whom the tShauna route is intended, ~same route of Amy from Lunars Choosen should look logical.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"

Harp and Zoe!

But seeing as my definition of a perfect evening with them involves Zoe being tightly bound and gagged dissolving into a quivering mess by the constant tease of having to watch Harper being carnal with the MC and only much later brought over the edge by Harpers strong hands, it possibly won't happen the way I imagine it... yeah... well, everyone offended by the fun corners of my mind: go blame whoever is responsible for rendering
This is from Braindrop.
The whole collection is here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/page-683#post-3467210

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Obviously in a perfect world, if you want to opt out then there's an equally satisfying route for you. But yes, this does add to the creator's workload and thus, contribute to global warming. And in reality, this adds to the creator's rendering queue. Which in reality means that, unless you're on a certain route, an update might seem lacking in content for you because you optioned to skip a certain path.

I got what I wanted from this update. I'm all in on TShauna after all. I also got what I wanted from last night's Midlife Crisis update. I'm all in on that Trans path as well. So, I'm getting my money's worth. (Value of money=non-existant. Government handout detected). If you're not into TShauna or TTracy then yeah, you're gonna be disappointed. Short update. #ragequit.

I'm just glad I get this fix for free though.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I identify as male/cis, still decided to play the TShauna route. I just gave
Same here and I always play with tshauna and did the full experience in midlife crisis :D . Not interested in actually doing that myself irl but I was interested to see what the Trans route for wvm was like when I first started playing, and to see how it was done in Midlife crisis. No regrets at all. (y)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well I for one am going to stop comparing the two creators. Obviously I love both, and their creations.

I will be content to let them take me for a ride of their choosing. I'll let them take me to the end. I don't mind. Like Iggy said, I'm just "The Passenger".

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Same here and I always play with tshauna and did the full experience in midlife crisis :D . Not interested in actually doing that myself irl but I was interested to see what the Trans route for wvm was like when I first started playing, and to see how it was done in Midlife crisis. No regrets at all. (y)
I wait for the full day 7 to finally try female Shauna route.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes