✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Sorry, talking about two different games both with Trans routes.

Wait, there's a Tracy in this game too? did I miss something?!?
Sorry my English is kind of shit I didn't know you were referring to a character from another game

And I mistook Tracy for Stacey (wvm)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As long as it's optional...

I identify as male/cis, still decided to play the TShauna route. I just gave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so what I'm saying is, as long as it serves the story, I'm down with anything. Even Damien, sure. Why not?

I mean if you're not that tight (hurhur tight) you can always play the "No Homo" card. Personally never bothered with it, but it seems like a soothing balm for many a fragile psyche.
My decision to play the trans route was never really rooted in anything sexual to be honest. I chose to play it cuz I was just initially curious how it BD would treat it then after playing through the beginning I found that version of Shauna is so well written that she reminded me of one of my best friends in real life who is also a trans girl. Shauna expresses a desire to be treated as a girl so that's what I will do.

I derive a small measure of catharsis from it because when my friend asked the same of me after she first transitioned and I didn't (at least not till later) and I've always felt bad about that. I'm not gonna hate on people who want Shauna to be more active with her equipment and be on the receiving end of it it just ain't gonna be me.

I was playin with tracy's route active in MLC too but the final choice to pursue her in the latest update was bugged and she apparently got autofriendzoned. I know Nef posted a fix but by the time I saw it I had already finished the update and deleted the game and I'm too fucking lazy to download it again for one little thing sounds like it something I'd not be into anyway lol.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My decision to play the trans route was never really rooted in anything sexual to be honest. I chose to play it cuz I was just initially curious how it BD would treat it then after playing through the beginning I found that version of Shauna is so well written that she reminded me of one of my best friends in real life who is also a trans girl. Shauna expresses a desire to be treated as a girl so that's what I will do.

I derive a small measure of catharsis from it because when my friend asked the same of me after she first transitioned and I didn't (at least not till later) and I've always felt bad about that. I'm not gonna hate on people who want Shauna to be more active with her equipment and be on the receiving end of it it just ain't gonna be me.

I was playin with tracy's route active in MLC too but the final choice to pursue her in the latest update was bugged and she apparently got autofriendzoned. I know Nef posted a fix but by the time I saw it I had already finished the update and deleted the game and I'm too fucking lazy to download it again for one little thing sounds like it something I'd not be into anyway lol.
I'm somebody who wants Shawna to be more active but not, at this point, because it fits my fetishes but because I want her to be a fully realised character. This also means that I 100% support her wanting to be treated as a girl which means her cock is merely an apendage.

I didn't encounter that bug with MLC and can easily share my old save again if you want it (I'm on a loving wife, full incest route)

• Red Heart

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
lemonfreak Krypt said they deleted the game after finishing it.

Back to WVM, Azel is oddly quite concerned about Rachael's next announcement. Doesn't she trust her ex-boss/friend?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

IRL I have one Trans friend and she's not even that close to me, she's more of a friend to my GF. So she's merely close by association. I'd like to be closer, she really is a sweetie, but how much of me being closer is just my fetish, how much of it is to please my GF, and how much of it is me being open to more experiences? 25 years ago, I'd have probably punched her in the mouth. What does that say about me? Now-me likes TShauna and TTracy. I'd probably freeze up if (IRL) TVera actually talked to me.

EDIT: TVera being the only Trans I know.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Now back to the game because fuck all that other bullshit.

What are some potential threesomes you guys would like to see in the future? :sneaky:
Since you asked, here's a few.

While I'm at it...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
lemonfreak Krypt said they deleted the game after finishing it.

Back to WVM, Azel is oddly quite concerned about Rachael's next announcement. Doesn't she trust her ex-boss/friend?
Considering poor Azel has found herself living in in 5 houses over the course of 8 days, it's inconceivable that she wouldn't be wary of a further announcement, especially as Rachel is at least partly responsible for 2 of those moves. Add in her adoptive son suddenly announcing he's in a polyamorous relationship with a girl and a trans-girl/2 girls, not to mention embracing the idea of forming his own personal harem and being a walking, talking, fucking sperm-doner to a series of rich women, and the crazy Willow reveal; the poor woman must be barely hanging on at this point.

Reactions: Krynh

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Since you asked, here's a few.

While I'm at it...
Bro, those Foursomes and Fivesomes would be baller. I think I might even add, Shauna(Female), Jamie, Elizabeth, and Bailey - Main baes

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes