Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
In that line it was only "like" in the flat sense. It was in reply to whether Rainn can accept Bailey is MC's girlfriend as a condition, so no particular hinting there at reciprocation.
or in terms of her being attracted-in this situation-I'm going with attraction.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
or in terms of her being attracted-in this situation-I'm going with attraction.
These are the lines

Bailey: "The most important one being that she'd have to be okay with me dating you."
MC "I'm very glad to hear that."
Bailey "I think she will be... she seemed to like you."

Again, that specific "like" is not Bailey saying that Rainn is attracted to MC, but that she likes him as a person, as in, she can get along with him.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
These are the lines

Bailey: "The most important one being that she'd have to be okay with me dating you."
MC "I'm very glad to hear that."
Bailey "I think she will be... she seemed to like you."

Again, that specific "like" is not Bailey saying that Rainn is attracted to MC, but that she likes him as a person, as in, she can get along with him.
That's a guess-not a fact.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I would like to know your opinion about Katie, can we convince her to side with the MC? Can't we to trust her? Charles makes me uncomfortable and I missed the first opportunity to have sex with Katie, because I thought it might be a trap planned by him to control us, but now she kind of gave me hope of being an advantage against Charles, besides being hot, what do you think?
I rather suspect it wont matter much. This seems to be pretty much mapped out as a visual novel rather than a multiple-endings game; all the choices so far have really just boiled down to "do you want to see another sex scene now?"

My prediction is that all non-sexual storylines will just happen according to BD's plan no matter what the MC does. Katie's either trustworthy or she isn't.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Guys, can we please all put our dicks away before the mods come purging again? :rolleyes:

We can all agree that it is a bit uncertain whether or not Rainn is attracted to the MC at this point in time and you can interpret these lines in different ways; they might signal attraction to you, or they might not.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Guys, can we please all put our dicks away before the mods come purging again?
We're actually discussing the game, though.

We can all agree that it is a bit uncertain whether or not Rainn is attracted to the MC at this point in time
Absolutely. Though I do lean on her having an initial attraction to him mostly depending on her own behavior.

you can interpret these lines in different ways
That's the problem I am having. You can't really interpret those lines differently because that's the conversation they were having. They (MC and Bailey) weren't having a "Rainn might be attracted to you" conversation. They were having a "Rainn probably won't mind sharing me with you" conversation. She even ended it hoping that MC and Rainn could get closer so that maybe they could be a full threeway relationship. That is all my point was, the like is definitely not "attraction" in that context, but that doesn't mean she isn't.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We're actually discussing the game, though.

Absolutely. Though I do lean on her having an initial attraction to him mostly depending on her own behavior.

That's the problem I am having. You can't really interpret those lines differently because that's the conversation they were having. They (MC and Bailey) weren't having a "Rainn might be attracted to you" conversation. They were having a "Rainn probably won't mind sharing me with you" conversation. She even ended it hoping that MC and Rainn could get closer so that maybe they could be a full threeway relationship. That is all my point was, the like is definitely not "attraction" in that context, but that doesn't mean she isn't.
Except that your conclusion relies on Bailey and Raine having had a conversation about their (hypothetical) mutual attraction. If they've never discussed it then there is no reason to assume any meaning behind Bailey's statement.

Often the characters know more than we do but I would argue that this is a situation where they are as much in the dark as we are (Raine presumably knows but she's not been a focus)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That is all my point was, the like is definitely not "attraction" in that context, but that doesn't mean she isn't.
Sometimes people see what they want instead of taking things at face value.

It's not helped by people sometimes saying "like" as a euphemism for finding someone attractive, or something approaching romantic interest.

Reactions: MysteryCrabs

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Except that your conclusion relies on Bailey and Raine having had a conversation about their (hypothetical) mutual attraction.
No it doesn't. My conclusion is "MC and Bailey were not talking about Rainn being attracted to MC" which is true, as it was not the topic. There's no ambiguity in what she meant by "she seemed to like you" when the topic of discussion is "will Rainn agree to share Bailey".

Often the characters know more than we do but I would argue that this is a situation where they are as much in the dark as we are (Raine presumably knows but she's not been a focus)
I think you misunderstand my meaning. I was not implying that Bailey's words were correct or not, I was simply discussing the contextual meaning of Bailey's words at that time.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
How about this, instead of an endless discussion on what may or may not be (at least until BD releases what he wants) we all just sit back relax and enjoy the game/vn. What happens and when is up to BD and that's the way it is. Each may have there own understanding as I do, but we will know when it comes. I also wondered, with Jamie being his manager basically why she isn't being trusted with knowledge of the basement dwelling princess. I would think Rachael would at least want her to know. I understand why not Azel as she would just want to bring the girl out of the basement and mother her.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How about this, instead of an endless discussion on what may or may not be (at least until BD releases what he wants) we all just sit back relax and enjoy the game/vn. What happens and when is up to BD and that's the way it is. Each may have there own understanding as I do, but we will know when it comes.
Or how about assuming that if they're not a man (Skye notwithstanding), MC will be able to fuck them ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i try this game and what can say, the sex scenes are so lean, the threesome are more voaior voyeur then a groupe threesome.....

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes