Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The fact that some people DO interpret them differently should make it obvious that we can. What you mean is that YOU can't. Your lack of imagination does not make the other guy wrong.
thank you. he did the same thing when i said it made more sense for shauna to fuck the mc first over Jaime due to how close they are and how much she trusts him. i saw him doing this with someone else-he seems to just want to fight without purpose.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Same here and I always play with tshauna and did the full experience in midlife crisis :D . Not interested in actually doing that myself irl but I was interested to see what the Trans route for wvm was like when I first started playing, and to see how it was done in Midlife crisis. No regrets at all. (y)
Exactly, I am playing the story in the manner that the developer's prefer that it be told. Besides I've no problem with exploration of my sexuality even if just in games.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can we all please just start ignoring Crabs here? He doesn't have a cohesive argument so he wants to just assert his dominance by never relenting and hammering the same point he has for I don't know how many pages now, no matter how many people prove him wrong. His point is basically that he knows best and therefore anyone that disagrees doesn't actually have their own opinion, but are just wrong. (oh and btw, just for the umpteenth time, yes, something is automatically ambiguous when people disagree on that thing, fucking obviously!) (and yes sorry for not taking my own advice here, I'll start ignoring him starting now xD)
so beautiful.....''sniff'' you've left me in tears.

• Haha
Reactions: KrystofDayne

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wanted to bash his face in with the nearest heavy object...but I also have anger management issues :D
Ryker: that weirdo... ''grabs your by the shirt'' now you listen, you little shit! insult her again- threaten anyone else i care about or come around here again.....and shauna won't be the only ''weirdo'' around. am.i. clear?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ryker: that weirdo... ''grabs your by the shirt'' now you listen, you little shit! insult her again- threaten anyone else i care about or come around here again.....and shauna won't be the only ''weirdo'' around. am.i. clear?
naww thats a bit much ,,, lets just beat the living shit out of Ryker !!! :cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
people would say , "hey wasn't there a guy named Ryker that went to this school ? "
i would happily say , yeah there used to be ... he moved away for good

• Haha

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
people would say , "hey wasn't there a guy named Ryker that went to this school ? "
i would happily say , yeah there used to be ... he moved away for good
"He moved to a nice quiet place called Heavenly Pines"

"Isn't that the name of the cemetery across town?"

"Why yes...yes it is" *strolls away smirking like the cat that ate the canary*

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

Man, I may be thinking about it a lot, maybe the reaction will be very quick, well, I still haven't accepted it well, Stacey's real mother hasn't been shown yet, just her grandmother, the situation was a little confusing, but I think it's just I'm thinking too much ...
Willow and MC's stories match. She used to be called Cedar. MC only thought stacy is the sister because he was seeing her while sleepwalking

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes