MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, I get it now, thanks for answering me and I'm sorry for the annoyance!
The only real question regarding Stacy and her grandmother is when do we get to tap that? Stacy has been hanging around a lot without a hint of sex. And are we going to get more granny sex after the (seeming) one off with the nurse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Krynh and kynn88

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
think about if. jaimie tried to get shauna to stay and get comfortable-it was the mc who really motivated her to do. what do you think would do you think would've happened had jamie gave her the handjob instead? again, she trusts him-values his opnion far more-as we both saw in that date between the 3. i mean, you're right about those concerns-but they'll be there, anyway. the mc is the one that makes her confident, though-that's my whole point-you said it yourself ''the man who's been there for her and helped her through everything ''.
You're missing the point though. There's a massive difference between someone giving you the confidence to be "you" and to do things you wouldn't normally have been self assured enough to do, and doing something to them with a part of your body that is a constant reminder of your own body issues.

She's not some stereotypical futa that's a woman with a dick and will happily fuck someone with it. She's a lot closer in character to a real trans-woman, and all the psychological issues that go with it.

besides, it would make it special, anyway.
Not so much addressing this point, but the fact that you should've just edited your post and added this.
It avoids double-posting and unintentionally spamming.

okay, that makes sense. but i don't think that would be enough-i think he should also talk about tasting her cum-how he felt the first time to the second.
This is the point where I've got to get a little personal, but there's no way around it.

You absolutely want a trans Shauna to be topping the MC, for him to be sexually gratifying her in the same ways she does him - orally pleasuring and taking her dick into himself. That's fine, however your kink is making you biased towards those things, to the point that you want them at the expense of the character of Shauna. You want the eroticism of Shauna fucking the MC, even if it comes at the cost of logical consistency with her character.

If it's something that's built up to, in a manner that fits with the character(s) involved, either by means similar to what I've already suggested or what Lemonfreak suggested, then it's something that both works, and is in line with her character. If it's just the MC convincing her to fuck him after a few lines of confidence building in a conversation, then it wouldn't really fit with her character.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You're missing the point though. There's a massive difference between someone giving you the confidence to be "you" and to do things you wouldn't normally have been self assured enough to do, and doing something to them with a part of your body that is a constant reminder of your own body issues.
not really-it's pretty much the same thing.
She's not some stereotypical futa that's a woman with a dick and will happily fuck someone with it. She's a lot closer in character to a real trans-woman, and all the psychological issues that go with it.
yup.
Not so much addressing this point, but the fact that you should've just edited your post and added this.
It avoids double-posting and unintentionally spamming.
as was your nitpicking.
, however your kink is making you biased towards those things, to the point that you want them at the expense of the character of Shauna. You want the eroticism of Shauna fucking the MC, even if it comes at the cost of logical consistency with her character.
i completely disagree-no one is denying the fact that her dick makes her dysphoric-no one is talking about forcing her against her will.
If it's something that's built up to, in a manner that fits with the character(s) involved, either by means similar to what I've already suggested or what Lemonfreak suggested, then it's something that both works, and is in line with her character. If it's just the MC convincing her to fuck him after a few lines of confidence building in a conversation, then it wouldn't really fit with her character.
again, no one is saying differently-you're trying to twist this into something it's not. no one here is talking about rushing things or forcing her to do things.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You absolutely want a trans Shauna to be topping the MC, for him to be sexually gratifying her in the same ways she does him - orally pleasuring and taking her dick into himself. That's fine, however your kink is making you biased towards those things, to the point that you want them at the expense of the character of Shauna. You want the eroticism of Shauna fucking the MC, even if it comes at the cost of logical consistency with her character.

I absolutely do want that but I've definitely said it should be organic to her character. If the way she organically develops in BD's mind means her becoming a top is impossible without giving her some kind of dissociative condition then he shouldn't do it.

I will say though that my suggestion is not so much an idea as it is a memory ;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I absolutely do want that but I've definitely said it should be organic to her character. If the way she organically develops in BD's mind means her becoming a top is impossible without giving her some kind of dissociative condition then he shouldn't do it.

I will say though that may suggestion is not so much an idea as it is a memory ;)
i prefer verse.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's precisely why I said "absolutely" in bold - A specific outcome being more important than how to get there.

I will say though that my suggestion is not so much an idea as it is a memory ;)
Experience truly is the best teacher. ;)

not really-it's pretty much the same thing.
Nope, worlds apart I'm afraid. From both personal experience and helping others with similar issues.

as was your nitpicking.
Go look up the meaning of the word context. Now, try and apply that to what you said in relation to what I said there, and hopefully you'll see that you just made no sense whatsoever.

i completely disagree-no one is denying the fact that her dick makes her dysphoric-no one is talking about forcing her against her will.
Of course you disagree. Nobody likes to be told that their bias is blinding them to something.

again, no one is saying differently-you're trying to twist this into something it's not. no one here is talking about rushing things or forcing her to do things.
See, this right here is literally twisting what I've said to make it look like I've said something completely different. The very thing you've just accused me of.

You won't entertain the idea, that what would be more logically consistent for Shauna's character, is not in fact her fucking the MC before anyone else, because you want it to be the MC before anyone else.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Of course you disagree. Nobody likes to be told that their bias is blinding them to something.
i suppose you would know a lot more about that than i would. at any rate-this debate is pointless. like crabs-you'll think you're right and everyone else is wrong-regardless of logic or facts.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Soooo, that being said, which character that the MC hasn't yet had any sex scenes with do you wish for the most? Harper seems pretty high up in many people's opinion, I for myself would obviously say Stacey.
Harper, Jasmine, Tia, Kimmy, Stacy, and Skye. Elizabeth too (who MC can have sex with), but more romantically next time compared to the basement scene.
Given Tia's assertive and easygoing personality it'll be smooth sailing with her, but i'm curious about how the others will segue into sexy time with MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And which character are you least excited about and would wish BD would just drop? :p For me that would probably be the old nurse :LOL:
Kenji. Ungrateful Bastard :LOL:. And Gorg, just so Ryker can't hide behind him.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Soooo, that being said, which character that the MC hasn't yet had any sex scenes with do you wish for the most? Harper seems pretty high up in many people's opinion, I for myself would obviously say Stacey.
And which character are you least excited about and would wish BD would just drop? :p For me that would probably be the old nurse :LOL:
Stacy, Harper, Elizabeth, Natalie, Azel, Vanessa, Jasmine, Ruby... About in that order actually.

Character I want to see dropped? Alexa, Tia, the Nurse (she doesn't even have a name), Katie.

Harper, Jasmine, Tia, Kimmy, Stacy, and Skye. Elizabeth too (who MC can have sex with), but more romantically next time compared to the basement scene.
Given Tia's assertive and easygoing personality it'll be smooth sailing with her, but i'm curious about how the others will segue into sexy time with MC.
I agree with you on Harper, Jasmine, and Stacy but don't like Tia or Kimmy. Skye would be interesting but I don't know how that would go. I am not familiar with F2M transitioning but I'd imagine he would not want to have vaginal sex, right?

I am tired of being teased by the cute redhead not getting dicked and I want Elizabeth to get some dick therapy to soothe her crazy.

Reactions: pecard255

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Cant wait to see Jaime get fucked by Trans Penny,Trans Shauna, and Mc.They all take turn on her and Fucking her non stop until her holes ar gaping.That will happen,im sure of it:p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Except it doesn't make sense for her to fuck the MC first. Second, if players choose that sure, but not first.
MC being the one to encourage her into using her dick for penetrative sex makes sense, but not her choosing to do it with him first.
Considering how much coercion it takes to get her to have a semblance of comfort being naked with her penis bare for all to see, the last thing she's going to want to do, is use her penis on the MC in case he doesn't like it, or if he changes his mind. The poor girl's spent years wrestling with her own internal conflicts over her body, that topping the man who's been there for her and helped her through everything is probably the last thing on her mind. Not before she's been convinced to do so with someone else first.

Given that the two closest people that she feels most comfortable with are the MC and Jaimie, the most logical outcome would be her fucking Jaimie first.
well Shauna does fuck the MC before any other girl does

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes