KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I am glad you and I agree on Harper and Stacy. Veronica was on my list a long time ago but she's not been around much and so many more have appeared.

My honorable mention would be Jasmine... I mean Jasmine's ass... Need to get some of that wrapped around the MC's dick.
Veronica has been my number 1 since she first appeared (that much is obvious) due to her heterochromia and her barefoot lifestyle. 2 things I find very, very sexy!

I'm not a fan of Jasmine to be honest. Great body, but her face doesn't do anything for me. Tia is the prettier black girl if you ask me.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Bravo!

That's all I wanted to say.

Why bravo? Because of the implementation of the (optional) transgender characteres and the way they are portrayed. More games/VNs should have these options. :cool:(y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Veronica has been my number 1 since she first appeared (that much is obvious) due to her heterochromia and her barefoot lifestyle. 2 things I find very, very sexy!

I'm not a fan of Jasmine to be honest. Great body, but her face doesn't do anything for me. Tia is the prettier black girl if you ask me.
I am exactly the opposite, I don't like Tia's face. LOL Just shows we can't agree about everything. LOL

Though a Tia and Jasmine threesome would be fun or a Veronica and... Is there another teacher?

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Maybe I solved the mystery of the WVM acronym. It's something quite simple and I wonder why no one thought about it yet:
Women Versus Man (Men)
What do u folks think?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe I solved the mystery of the WVM acronym. It's something quite simple and I wonder why no one thought about it yet:
Women Versus Man (Men)
What do u folks think?
would someone name their college Women vs Man (Men)?

would you?

dunhill

May 3, 2017
all pussy is good pussy
personally i would avoid toxic pussy, gold digger pussy, "free love" pussy, drug junkie pussy, attention pussy, slut pussy and i have serious issues pussy... oh this goes without saying but avoid unhealthy pussy (when she thinks that she wet all the time so shes thinking horny but its really gonorrhea or some other STD/STI and her sex drive is long gone)...

my point is that there is lots of good pussy out there so don't waste your time chasing after bad pussy..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I just noticed that there is no incest tag. I was pretty sure there was so I was hoping for things with Azel but well, I guess Shauna, Jamie, Bailey and Harper (Yes, I want her :( ) will do
Tags are for things already in the game. You can't tell what is going to happen by looking at the tags.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes