The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
anyidea when is the next update coming?

(and to ppl who will say check back the thread somewhere... :p I done it... but didnt saw anything... maybe it have missed from my eyes...)
there is no date yet and won't be anything resembling one till the next teaser post on patreon which we don't know when that wil be either but when it happen one of us patron will mirror it on here

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Maybe an off-topic question, but... why are people so curious about updates and release dates? I mean, you check the OP, see there's nothing new, you keep walking. Why do you need to know an exact (or even an estimated) date? Are you going to cancel plans or something if you know a game you like will be released the 7th or the 16th or whatever?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Maybe an off-topic question, but... why are people so curious about updates and release dates? I mean, you check the OP, see there's nothing new, you keep walking. Why do you need to know an exact (or even an estimated) date? Are you going to cancel plans or something if you know a game you like will be released the 7th or the 16th or whatever?
I'm with you on that, it's not like I need to play an update as soon as it drops. I much rather wait for 5 or 6 to drop and get a lot more of my playing time. I could see people who want to help the development of the game, in looking for typos or bugs to get in as soon as possible. But only if they can't join patreon for some reason for games with early release.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I've been playing/reading this VN/Game a little here and there over the past week or so... For the most part I enjoyed it... It does have a few visual and story plot quirks, but as long as you can get past them, overall this VN/Game is decent... It has a balance of both story, dialogue, characters, and erotic content... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Hopefully Braindrop is using the extended amount of time between updates to devise a way to trick Patreon into letting us fuck Willow and the MC's mom because any women in this game that the MC can't fuck is a wasted render. This is the ultimate harem with no consequences game, no women should be off limits. (In the game of course, not in real life and not in a rapey way, pump the hate brakes, Jesus.... :ROFLMAO: )
Just my opinion.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Hopefully Braindrop is using the extended amount of time between updates to devise a way to trick Patreon into letting us fuck Willow and the MC's mom because any women in this game that the MC can't fuck is a wasted render. This is the ultimate harem with no consequences game, no women should be off limits. (In the game of course, not in real life and not in a rapey way, pump the hate brakes, Jesus.... :ROFLMAO: )
Just my opinion.
That's right and as long a they are the ones that initiate then everything is good, plus Willow is wanting it.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Just my opinion.
People done that for a long this on this site, it's called incest patch :LOL:. if you want to avoid the police, simply make a game "without" incest. An added bonus will be, that people who don't like incest(me) would be able to still have a full harem without worry. But bending story lines could be more of a hassle probably to care

anavchaud

Jun 7, 2020
People done that for a long this on this site, it's called incest patch :LOL:. if you want to avoid the police, simply make a game "without" incest. An added bonus will be, that people who don't like incest(me) would be able to still have a full harem without worry. But bending story lines could be more of a hassle probably to care
yup, it's legally proven to work too. tons of modders are able to get around copyright stuff and mod games by providing patches -- which are just the diffs between the original code and the modded version. interesting to see the same idea used to get around patreon's incest rules lol

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
No i am just asking before... so that i can know when to be free... and my net usually very slow and sometimes it goes... just to know when exact date.. and plan accordingly

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
No i am just asking before... so that i can know when to be free... and my net usually very slow and sometimes it goes... just to know when exact date.. and plan accordingly
There is no exact date this month. When normal service resumes, it's usually every friday afternoon (EST)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just my opinion.
BD said he's leaving that up to modders, which could mean anything from having fans make h-scenes from scratch or giving us the nudes so fans can add the text.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Normally when i ask about the release time is due to me checking once a week and defo not gonna scroll through a weeks worth of post. But i dont ask each week about an update on release date. I do it like end month to find out about the full release. Gotta get some info on BD news ya know. I may be an impatient person but even i know ya cant rush things just cause some other muppet wants it now. Thus i check once a month and then i go do something else while i wait.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes