Trikus

May 31, 2020
Oh my MC is going to be fucking nearly everyone including Willow and Azel.
Unlikely, unless it is taken off of Patreon. Even though Azel isn't his real mother, Patreon would still throw a tantrum and since Willow is his real sister so that will never be allowed.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Unlikely, unless it is taken off of Patreon. Even though Azel isn't his real mother, Patreon would still throw a tantrum and since Willow is his real sister so that will never be allowed.
Never say never.

I very much get the impression that there is a gulf between what is planned & what BD can declare publicly...

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
probably by biggest disappointment is the fact that willow is his sister, I was hoping to melt her cold heart so I could add her to the harem. But then I found out that they are related and took all the winds from my sails. But I can't complain, the game throw every kind of girl you can wish for.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
probably by biggest disappointment is the fact that willow is his sister, I was hoping to melt her cold heart so I could add her to the harem. But then I found out that they are related and took all the winds from my sails. But I can't complain, the game throw every kind of girl you can wish for.
dam get out of my head ....

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes