Englen

Mar 17, 2019
And City of Broken Dreamers. If it's not going to be that good, it's far better not adding it at all (but please dear devs hid the sound options in the preferences menu, it's as easy as putting a # at the beginning of those lines)
He has already removed the sound options in the preferences menu.

Reactions: moskyx

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love the current update, especially the loving reunion with the MC's sister.

Only question for me right now is will there be some fun times with a curvy BBW or 2? Like Carly or the one on Moons WVM news report.

And my only true current hopes is, a happy real reunion with the MCs mum, happy endings with all the girls that you help and romance. And finally what i'm hoping for most of all at the moment is smashing Rykers ugly fuckin mug in and ruining his plans, ending with him gettin booted out of WVM or even better, him gettin jail time and he ends up gettin pumped by the big horny bastards lookin for some fresh meat.

Sorry for that but Ryker makes ma blood boil, beyond a grade A shitebag that one.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
His posts are locked so that's why I'm asking.
At 4 thousand a month anybody would be ready.
Actually not all of them are locked, some are public updates for everyone to see, the last one i believe was on June 11th where he said full day 7 would be later this month.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
His posts are locked so that's why I'm asking.
At 4 thousand a month anybody would be ready.
The important patreon posts have been mirrored here. I'm unsure what you're referring to with the 4 thousand a month. It was 11k a month he was making, but this month pledges are paused.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No he didn't what he said was he would have a solid release date in the teaser but at no point did he say that the teaser would be coming this week
What you said

No he didn't what he said was he would have a solid release date in the teaser but at no point did he say that the teaser would be coming this week
What people read

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
BD said about poll for patrons after few days after last public post and about teaser \ more precise anounce about Week One and future plans in last days of June.. first week of Jule

Currently he play few games: House Flipper IRL BD Edition, Game Dev Tycoon IRL BD Edition, Deal with Depression and the Stuns of Fate IRL BD Edition.. so, no schedules, until Jule-August :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krynh

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
BD said about poll for patrons after few days after last public post and about teaser \ more precise anounce about Week One and future plans in last days of June.. first week of Jule

Currently he play few games: House Flipper IRL BD Edition, Game Dev Tycoon IRL BD Edition, Deal with Depression and the Stuns of Fate IRL BD Edition.. so, no schedules, until Jule-August :coffee:
He must be in a game coma or something like that.

teta12

Jun 15, 2020
As much as I like that game, I would like to decide if I go for both of them (and all the others xD)
No chance to play monogamous relation? :-/
I thought I could play at least onetime completely alone with Jamie ^^

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes