Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You all clearly can't handle any other opinion other than that BD is perfect and this is the best game on the whole fucking planet. I get it. Enough already!
That's hardly the case we may be fanatics but we're not rabid about it (mostly ;D) and BD isn't perfect (although he's a far better writer than I could ever hope to be).
However your complaining about how the sister and mother shouldn't be in the game because they can't be fucked isn't constructive criticsm.
Sure as a fan of the incest genre it'd be nice to have sex scenes with the mother, but the story doesn't support that so I'd rather have it make sense than see Wendy nude. Just because incest is popular on the "hub" isn't a good reason.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First, nothing I posted was a rant or a tantrum. It was in fact just a couple of sentences expressing my opinion. God forbid anyone on this site have a different opinion than what is popular because here comes the facepalm train.
Second, I said 'bro' because what I wanted to say wasn't very friendly.
Third, the reason why BD is resistant to adding incest is probably because of Patreon and not because it is tedious.
Plus, I never said incest was needed in every game but in most harem games where the dev bothers to include a mom or sister, there is incest involved. I never insulted BD or questioned whether or not he was a 'good guy'. I have nothing against BD.
And finally, I never once said I expected everyone to agree with me. You are the only one in this conversation who seems to think that only your opinion is valid. Okay, I'm done. I have better things to do than argue with you.
Would you stop with this?It's not Patreon that is banning incest games.
If you read at least a couple of posts you will know that PayPal is the one behind the purge.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's hardly the case we may be fanatics but we're not rabid about it. However complaining about how the sister and mother shouldn't be in the game because they can't be fucked isn't constructive criticsm.
Sure as a fan of the incest genre it'd be nice to have sex scenes with the mother, but the story doesn't support that so I'd rather have it make sense than see Wendy nude. Just because incest is popular on the "hub" isn't a good reason.
Yep! I was disappointed when I found out that Azel and Willow would be off limits (and dense about the whole evil modder thing :rolleyes: ) but I didn't start playing this game because it was going to have incest. I started playing it because it looked well done and rather sweet. ANd it has stayed right there in the well made and sweet/wholesome spot. I don't understand the whole "must include ____ or else" stance, just move on to something that does include it.

I am so glad that WVM exists and even if Ethan never fucks Stacy it will still be the best game on here (IMO). Though not fucking a redhead seems abnormal...;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Noooo, there has to be sex with the cute redhead! :cry:
Hey, you want it and I want it but I am not going to hate on a game for pages and pages because it doesn't have one thing I look for in games. I mean there are plenty of games with redheads getting fucked that I can wander off to if that is all I need.

But yeah, I want Ethan to pin her against the wall and fuck her so hard she can't walk afterwards.

;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
W.T.F she's not related to MC ,, why can't he fuck her ,, i'll start a protest .. with signs and everything .... if i don't get Stacy ;)
LOL, start a petition on Change.org, I hear those are super effective. Maybe that's the secret, BD will include anything we ask for it as long as we use the right tools to make the request. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl and ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LOL, start a petition on Change.org, I hear those are super effective. Maybe that's the secret, BD will include anything we ask for it as long as we use the right tools to make the request. :ROFLMAO:
dam to bad i don't know how to do that shit ... never protested before :rolleyes:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: it's not my fault, it's all the Urban dictionary - it says that it is in a comedic sense, not literally. I first wanted to just use lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Karl Franz 77

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
not sure howi should take qwsl using the "jizzed my pants" reaction to the mental image of BD shitting on ImperialD's head....

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
This game would be great if not for how much of a bloody simp the PC is, such a turn off.
I don't think a single sexual action was initiated or decided by the PC, all of them are by the women.
-
Its like, the game asks the player if you want to come inside or outside of whatever orifice you're in.
You choose the one you want.
Rather than the PC saying I want X, instead the woman says I want X.
Such
A
Let
Down
-
Give the PC some bloody agency instead of having him float around like a glorified dildo for the women to use however they want.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This game would be great if not for how much of a bloody simp the PC is, such a turn off.
I don't think a single sexual action was initiated or decided by the PC, all of them are by the women.
-
Its like, the game asks the player if you want to come inside or outside of whatever orifice you're in.
You choose the one you want.
Rather than the PC saying I want X, instead the woman says I want X.
Such
A
Let
Down
-
Give the PC some bloody agency instead of having him float around like a glorified dildo for the women to use however they want.
so instead of giving the women the choice .. you'd rather they all be MC's slaves and he does what her wants to them .. pretty much what your sounding like you are saying .. or are you suggesting the MC just take what he wants from the women ? .. again giving the women , no choices again ....
i don't know about doing that .. most women don't like you just taking advantage of them .. and would rather be asked before shoving your cock in their ass ... ;)

Reactions: greentonythetiger

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Well if this was a game written for women to enjoy their fantasies I'd sure as hell shut up.
But, mumsnet this aint son.
And why would I care particulary about the feelings of pixels?
For the most part, these games are here to cater to the fantasies of their players, not their characters. Or have I misunderstood something?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes