Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Are therer any plans for Azul or willow as relationship options? Im just curious, sinces theres so many deeam sequences for Azul, and then willow seemed very interested before the big reveal, but seemed like she wouldnt matter either way. Kinda like that one thing where said person was gone so long feelings develope into an sexual relation? Maybe a vote or "fan patch" ( ;);)). Just curious if option are open if desired by fan base.
With regards to Azel, BD said in an interview he won't be doing anything with her or any of his family. So far that just includes Azel and Willow.

If someone makes a mod and creates the renders for the scenes it's possible but it would take a hell of a lot of work as he won't be adding any scenes of them so someone would literally have to rewrite parts of the game and make their own renders.

I didn't see that coming, Azel was the one I was waiting for but it's not happening. I'll just have to focus on Rach.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I been gone for a long time of this tread and come in to see all this over some simp bs

This game is definatly in my top 10 … Could it be better sure but that can be said about many games.

The characters for the most part are stunning I even enjoy the new and improved Asian girl looks better then before...

The minor grievances I had with the game so far are small and can be over looked

1 is actually good and bad … the good thing is u don't have sex with the mom and sis so that's good … but a step mom should be reasonable since they not bound by blood...

2 The fact that we haven't had a match of basketball yet but instead we go bowling :ROFLMAO:

That being said I do enjoy this game.... but maybe the girls and women have been rushed at you since the story gets bogged down on the many women and girls and their dates leaving like 2 procent of the day for basketball practice ....

The mc started as a hot prospect .... But i am seeing him loose that title pretty soon with lack of training and workouts :LOL::LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's nothing wrong with being a simp guys, adjust your close-minded thinking.
I just don't enjoy playing one.
I get it, you wants escapism, that's why we play these.

I get to play as a guy and see what having a penis would be like and you are looking for something different, of course you wouldn't want to play as a simp. You want to live the fantasy life in these games.

I mean, you spend every waking moment as a simp you don't want to roleplay yourself.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
When read thread?
Dude, I think when u follow a game like that with too many posts daily and too many members posting is so difficult read every post.. plus when u follow more games like this with a ton of messages too.. I dont understand ur rude response but okay, ty anyway.

Reactions: michael1984

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
I get it, you wants escapism, that's why we play these.

I get to play as a guy and see what having a penis would be like and you are looking for something different, of course you wouldn't want to play as a simp. You want to live the fantasy life in these games.

I mean, you spend every waking moment as a simp you don't want to roleplay yourself.
Nah, I'm a pretty regular dude IRL. Femdom (nearest tag) isn't my thing.
If you're interested (and you seem to be), my favourite tags here are corruption, male protag, incest, rape, maledom, anal and trans/futa (though the conflation in that final tag pisses me off). The male protag and anal are required, the rest can come and go.

What about you champ?

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
If you're interested (and you seem to be), my favourite tags here are corruption, male protag, incest, rape, maledom, anal and trans/futa (though the conflation in that final tag pisses me off). The male protag and anal are required, the rest can come and go.

What about you champ?
And this, right here, explains why this particular game might not be for you.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

What about you champ?
For a regular dude IRL..... U have some crazy tags there …. maybe ur not so regular after all ;) I would keep a close eye on u IRL ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Dude, I think when u follow a game like that with too many posts daily and too many members posting is so difficult read every post.. plus when u follow more games like this with a ton of messages too.. I dont understand ur rude response but okay, ty anyway.
They are tired of educating others on when and why to use the search function.

Searching this thread (by using the search input in the upper right corner) for 'when update' would've quickly lead to this:
there is no date yet and won't be anything resembling one till the next teaser post on patreon which we don't know when that wil be either but when it happen one of us patron will mirror it on here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: polycentric

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
This thread has taught me a great deal about motivating a game/VN developer. Here's what I've learned:

1. Complain loudly and frequently about free shit.
  2. Ask every ten minutes when the next update is coming.
  3. Don't read the first page.
  4. God-tier: read absolutely nothing but your own post.
  5. Complain loudly and frequently about free shit.
  6. Demand, as stridently as possible, that your kink is included. Dev doesn't like it? Too bad!
  7. Debate, as fiercely as possible, trivial stuff such as the meaning of made-up words.
  8. Complain loudly and frequently about free shit.
  9. Demand, as stridently as possible, that your kink is included.
  10. Ask every ten five minutes when the next update is coming because you probably didn't get the answer you were looking for when asking in ten minute intervals.
  11. Call the dev 'lazy' and imply that he (or she) is a thief. God-tier: outright state that they're a thief.
  12. Protip: give a dollar of your HotPocket budget to the dev's Patreon so you can do all of the above on Discord.
  13. Complain loudly and frequently about free shit.
Remember - a game dev exists for one thing only: making cartoons for you to jerk-off to and their 'creativity' and so-called 'story' is just getting in the way of a good wank so use the above tips to keep them in line.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes