Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Like a guy whose girlfriend agrees to a threesome with you and another chick and they spend the entire time with each other and you just sat there and watched, they didn't let you join. It's hot to watch sure but ffs...
Uh, yes, I can picture it... feasting my eyes on them wildly savoring each other... having their trembling bodies at arm's reach... relaxing in my wing chair with a cold drink in hand... (Dang, now I sound like The Krypt Angel.)
Anal is simply an extension of maledom
*spurting the imaginary drink* Excuse me, what?! Where is this coming from? Anal may be many things but it surely isn't 'simply an extension of maledom'. That's just wrong on so many levels.

*exhale*
I'd rather we get back to wtf happened to Natalie?! To misquote✝Fenrir✝ (who is really hard to ping by the way)✝: I loved that old hair.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Type it out a 6th time I'm sure that'll be the one to get your point across.
I hope so, these guys don't seem to get it.
I mean on your part writing the story this way with its main character the way he is has obviously done you very well, earning you bank and propelling you to one of (if not the? not sure, maybe the DIK one?) most popular adult games on this board (and therefore the Anglicised world?).
So, unless you aren't aware that you wrote the story the way you did (which would... surprise me) then I'm certain you can't have a problem with me and the fact that this random guy on the internet says that your creation isn't perfect. It is, again, wildly popular and earning you good money. Very likely because of its non-standard male protagonist.
All I've done is say why your game isn't for me, yet people here keep telling me that I'm wrong about my opinion on my preference (a fascinating opinion) and then imply that I'm some assortment of sexist/arsehole/rapist. Which is lovely.
I mean I have pretty much run out of things to read, watch and fap to so this is certainly diverting but, not really what I expected.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
That's great. I have no problem with you saying it isn't perfect I have a problem with you and them repeating and dragging on a very silly argument for this long. I took the feedback. Mission accomplished! So stop.
No one wants to read this shit. It's become very "no u!" at this point. I politely asked you guys to stop a little after you were arguing what simp meant. (Trust me if you're doing that the argument is already dead) and that was a few pages back at this point.

Just fucking drop it you guys it's such a fucking boring argument. :KEK:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I can't see a public discord faring any better than this thread in the long run as it just gives the same haters another avenue to attack you from but hey what do I know I'm just the crazy cultist with voices in his head :)
Moderation, banned words, set chat rooms to argue stupid shit in so it's away from other shit and actual discussions can happen. A lot of things that I can't do here. Not perfect but better.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Anal is simply an extension of maledom
*spurting the imaginary drink* Excuse me, what?! Where is this coming from? Anal may be many things but it surely isn't 'simply an extension of maledom'. That's just wrong on so many levels.

*exhale*
Now this is the kind of thing I thought I'd be chatting about in (what do you call a group of perverts? a plethora? a gaggle? ah, I know...) an orgy of perverts.
Maledom = male as dominant partner
Anal = pleasurable (generally) only for the male
Pleasure can certainly be had from being on the receiving end of the anal but I'm pretty damn sure that it's all psychological pleasure, not physical. Therefore, second string.
-
A sexual act that is physically pleasurable only for the male that the recipient agrees to only (in the vast majority of cases) because the man wants to do it is quintessential maledom.
-
Its the same reason that when talking about oral sex, the person receiving the oral is assumed to be in control of the situation. Certainly, with oral (and anal, power bottoms are a thing after all), the giver of oral can be the top but without context the base assumption is that the receiver is the top.
Edit: In case not clear, because the giver of oral gets no physical pleasure from the act whilst the receiver does. Forgot to put that line in.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's great. I have no problem with you saying it isn't perfect I have a problem with you and them repeating and dragging on a very silly argument for this long.
No one wants to read this shit. It's become very "no u!" at this point. I politely asked you guys to stop a little after you were arguing what simp meant. (Trust me if you're doing that the argument is already dead) and that was a few pages back at this point.

Just fucking drop it you guys it's such a fucking boring argument. :KEK:
Ha, I popped him on the ignore list almost immediately, why waste time even reading his posts? If toxic people annoy you, and since you're human they obviously do, block the fuckers and let them shout into the abyss :)

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I can't see a public discord faring any better than this thread in the long run as it just gives the same haters another avenue to attack you from but hey what do I know I'm just the crazy cultist with voices in his head :)
but maybe it will give a bit more moderation on his or people he trust. Allowing for more valid criticism to be discussed, rather then a repeat points. Here bb is at the mercy of the mods on when they step in and stop a discussion or simply hope he can do it by stepping in.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
but maybe it will give a bit more moderation on his or people he trust. Allowing for more valid criticism to be discussed, rather then a repeat points. Here bb is at the mercy of the mods on when they step in and stop a discussion or simply hope he can do it by stepping in.
Pretty much this. I started reporting posts when definitions of words became the subject of them as I don't see how that's on topic at all. But I guess it was. :whistle:
Where as on discord I could just have a "shit people don't want to read" channel where you're free to argue what the definition of a simp is.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First part of that, absolutely. But VN's can have a MC that has agency and is assertive, he is simply written that way. Providing the player with choices is different to the MC or PC having agency within their own story.
In this game, the lack of choices presented to the player about how the sex acts proceed annoys me. Stealing the few choices I do make and giving them to an NPC character really frustrates me.
The lack of impact that the MC has over his own story frustrates me on his behalf.
-
And the second sentence of your quote, for crying out loud...
In what world does a man wanting a woman to do something, or to do something to her, make him an arsehole?
In this game almost all of the sex acts are decided by what the feminine characters want - this does not make these characters arseholes.
So, unless you're going to argue that all the women are in fact all arseholes (and I suspect that you won't) your argument falls flat already.
A fella called Hordragg reminded me of Bailey and gave me some dialogue - the MC has agency in that scene. The scene, in places, proceeds how he wants it to proceed. That is all I want! The problem is that this dynamic is the complete freak and outlier here, not the norm.

I know, this game has a hella weird harem dynamic. It's the least realistic part of the story, followed by the MC's submissiveness (a top b-ball player wouldn't be) and Shauna's perfect femininity.
More normal games' "creeper" harems are far more realistic. Check out cults, R-Kelly and the medieval Middle East.
Just give up and go play MK.
You won't convince anyone for sure.

Reactions: qwsl

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What really needs to happen is the mods need to take a much more hardline stance and delete posts, as the arguments aren't discussing the game at all. 3 pages is daft and nothing changes.

(I know this is offtopic in regards to the game) Lockdown exacerbates things, but it is also the anonymity of being online. It's much more civil to discuss with people when you actually see them face to face.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I look forward to the return of WVM (when BD is ready to show it). The story is highly engaging and I can't wait to find out what happens next when he tells the girls the truth about the princess in the basement.

Also Bailey needs a spanking and we need to see Jamie with the butt plug in :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Moderation, banned words, set chat rooms to argue stupid shit in so it's away from other shit and actual discussions can happen. A lot of things that I can't do here. Not perfect but better.
yea was gonna edit my post to reflect that aspect but you beat me to it lol

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
honestly all the "problems" I have with the mc is simply a vanilla harem proteg problems, meaning he is nice and usually care about the people around him which isn't actually a problem but simply doesn't hit hardest on my kinks. But as much as I like corruption or some harder stuff, it's nice to see such a wholesome relationship in this game. When I knew that at some point you were given the green light, I choose to never have sex before that. Even ignoring the option to netori a certain couple, as I felt I actually bad for doing that. While on other games I usually use whatever I need to get my harem.

Sure it's not perfect, but I couldn't stop myself from playing. so thanks for that :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, to give BD my own two cents - and, hopefully, bring the thread something more about the actual game. Even as I feared some crazy ones and no, I do not mean you, The Krypt Angel:D

So, what I like is the be happy, fuck happy attitude this game has. It has - at least - none dark story and is all about respect, carring and fuck every, willing female in the MCs reach. Thus perfect game when the day wasn't perfect.

I don't believe that the this game is realistic or wanted to be, but I know what I get with this.

Other than that BD do what you have done and care about the fans that really care. Sometimes I'm also stumbled how certained users act.

And even though I don't support you - yet this wouldn't change on little bit - release the next update when you're ready and have a schedule that is right for you. You work and from what I can tell like cracy, not us the "pirates" or your patreons.

And for a reference of typical complaining stereotypes: Filius Canis (small scene from The Deluca family)

PS: Yah, I'm hating typing on a mobil:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
hey brain when next update?
You've seen the other posts that have also asked this?

I like corruption or some harder stuff, it's nice to see such a wholesome relationship in this game. When I knew that at some point you were given the green light, I choose to never have sex before that.
I enjoy a good corruption game (although not a fan of anything harder than that) and while I did choose to cheat on Jamie I still feel bad about it, I just couldn't ignore Rachael, then Alexis and then Shauna. Maybe next time I'll turn her down? But then I'll miss out on Anna ( I know I'm not really going to miss out as she'll be back later). I dont encourage Jasmine to break up with Damien and tell Bailey to make Rainn happy.

Last edited:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
That's great. I have no problem with you saying it isn't perfect I have a problem with you and them repeating and dragging on a very silly argument for this long. I took the feedback. Mission accomplished! So stop.
No one wants to read this shit.

I second that.

It's like in all (successfull) game threads ... People are not just only talking about the game, they make demands and, it's the time we live in, are offended if the other players don't agree, or if the dev doesn't fulfill their demands.

Expressing you opinion is ok.
Trying to force your opinion on anybody else is ... silly.
Just walk away.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I enjoy a good corruption game (although not a fan of anything harder than that) and while I did choose to cheat on Jamie I still feel bad about it, I just couldn't ignore Rachael, then Alexis and then Shauna. Maybe next time I'll turn her down? But then I'll miss out on Anna. I dont encourage Jasmine to break up with Damien and tell Bailey to make Rainn happy.
Probably the hardest decision I made was turning down Shauna when she first came up to me, Jamie was way too nice for me to do that to her. But what I think is so refreshing about this game, is the fact that is a harem game but not exactly by the proteg choice. Which made the whole getting a harem hell of a lot different then an mc who creeping on girls hoping to find something so he could bend them to him.

I mean, how many harem stories out there is the sole mission of the proteg to get a harem? as someone who loves it, I would say pretty much all of them. But seeing Jamie pushing so hard for the mc to do it, while he was perfectly fine staying with her give me a weird good feeling.

People keeping saying that the same stories are being told over and over again, but when a game actually try to give a nice small twist to an already crowded market i'll say it's more then welcome. Also they way they talked about it rather then him simply going for it before asking felt so much more rewarding.

I think the only other game that comes to mind right now is midlife crisis.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes