ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1 question tho BD .. is this to show her a little younger when a girls hair is darker before it lightens up ?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Probably the hardest decision I made was turning down Shauna when she first came up to me, Jamie was way too nice for me to do that to her. But what I think is so refreshing about this game, is the fact that is a harem game but not exactly by the proteg choice. Which made the whole getting a harem hell of a lot different then an mc who creeping on girls hoping to find something so he could bend them to him.

I mean, how many harem stories out there is the sole mission of the proteg to get a harem? as someone who loves it, I would say pretty much all of them. But seeing Jamie pushing so hard for the mc to do it, while he was perfectly fine staying with her give me a weird good feeling.
Have you seen My New Family?
Another game where the main girl pushes you into a harem.
Also completely awesome.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Have you seen My New Family?
Another game where the main girl pushes you into a harem.
Also completely awesome.
i looked into that game, the problem is I don't like incest and from my understanding without the patch it's more weird then actual dialog. Also I tend to stay away from heavy drama stuff that comes unless it's already somewhat resolved at some point in the story, as I don't like it. So I decided that if I'll play it, it will have to be in a few more updates.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The question gets asked every couple of pages, you could easily use the search bar rather than asking in the thread. Or you could look at the public posts BD's patreon (link in the first post) which again, would answer that question.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I love both WVM and My New Family.

I'm all for more harem games where one or more girls actively encourage the harem. Feels better than going behind their backs for 90% of the game.
Yes, WVM and My new Family are the best games I have played.

Also, try harem hotel, mythic manor, a house in the rift and dark magic. Its also on par with the games mentioned above.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys. Can someone answer if should I fuck Katie? The woman who entered in Charles office? Thank you.
Just like Lemonfreak said no negative consequences when it comes to the girls well unless you don't think fucking Charles Niece isn't a negative consequence than there isn't a problem. (Katie is the only girl I've turned down so far)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes